Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Crow Eating Offseason.

Many of us make a lot of statements in the offseason that have a high probability of being wrong. What percentage of your Vikings related posts have crow-eating potential?

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Crow Eating Offseason.

I tend not to like crow. It's a bit stringy and "gamey" for my taste. So I've learned as I age to be a bit more careful in my assessments.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet Guest

I don't mind eating crow if it's deserved. I'll eat it if proven wrong, but never as a snack of choice.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Many of us make a lot of statements in the offseason that have a high probability of being wrong. What percentage of your Vikings related posts have crow-eating potential?
    5-25%. I'm a football genius and I aim low. Since the Vikings have, ultimately, disappointed me every season of my life, I feel that I have the experience to aim squarely at the heart of mediocre and hit the mark.

Plus, I don't write outrageous things like "Tarvaris Jackson will be starting by October!" or "Fred Smoot will lead the defense to the #1 ranking!"

I stick with things like "I think the Vikings running attack, behind the solid blocking of the left side of our line, will be able to effectively move the chains and consume the clock, giving some rest to the defense."

See? Nothing to specific with plenty of wiggle room (for unknowns like injuries) which would make me, perhaps, smell the cooked crow, but not have to chow down.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

For my posts I am going for 100%, I like crow you just have to put on a lot of barbeque sauce!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    5-25%. I'm a football genius and I aim low. Since the Vikings have, ultimately, disappointed me every season of my life, I feel that I have the experience to aim squarely at the heart of mediocre and hit the mark.

Plus, I don't write outrageous things like "Tarvaris Jackson will be starting by October!" or "Fred Smoot will lead the defense to the #1 ranking!"

I stick with things like "I think the Vikings running attack, behind the solid blocking of the left side of our line, will be able to effectively move the chains and consume the clock, giving some rest to the defense."

See? Nothing to specific with plenty of wiggle room (for unknowns like injuries) which would make me, perhaps, smell the cooked crow, but not have to chow down.

=Z=
    You have a future as a politician AW :wink:

Del Rio Guest

0%

Prophet Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    0%

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I say all of them. I've said that trading Culpepper was the right move, Childress is the right coach, drafting Tarvaris Jackson was dumb and that the benchmark for the Vikes' success this season is 8-8, when I really have no idea about any of it. :grin:

I'm like Sean Salisbury, I just guess.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

crow tastes like chicken

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast