Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Critical Thinking- Comparing Frerotte to a condom

Ok so I have to write a paper and I was thinking about creative metaphors.
    And like any diehard vikings fan I can't get the vikings off my mind.
    There was also a condom distribution on campus today so I decided to compare the two.
    You see the our Quarterbacking crisis is reminiscent of the viking's dick.
    Frerotte right now is the condom that protects this problem from creating any more problems after it is placed into Brad Childress' offensive system.
    While it may be a temporary solution, there is always a risk that it might break and we could end up in a worse situation then we were before.
    We need to find the vikings' the pill (Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy) to protect the the vikings future plans or we need to have an abortion from the Childress era.
    I know its stupid and many of you are going to hate me for the whole abortion thing but im just merely making a comparison.
    I apologize right now for offending anyone and I will attempt to avoid posts like this in the future .
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Critical Thinking- Comparing Frerotte to a condom

having Childress' offense in place is like...having a boat wide open..with the anchor out!

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    There was also a condom distribution on campus today so I decided to compare the two.
    Frerotte right now is the condom that protects this problem from creating any more problems after it is placed into Brad Childress' offensive system.
    While it may be a temporary solution, there is always a risk that it might break and we could end up in a worse situation then we were before.
    We need to find the vikings' the pill (Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy) to protect the the vikings future plans or we need to have an abortion from the Childress era.
    I know its stupid and many of you are going to hate me for the whole abortion thing but im just merely making a comparison.
    I apologize right now for offending anyone and I will attempt to avoid posts like this in the future .
    So with McCoy or Tebow are we more susceptible to STI's (TO, Mr. Eight Five, Chris Henry) because we're going for it all?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    Tebow?
    The day Tebow is a vikings QB is the day i will officially have no faith in anyone in the vikings FO or coaching ranks.

by the way i am offended.....
    just kidding.

That is a good point jesse but i think Wilf is usually pretty cautious about who he pays for their services.
    I think he would make sure he got paper work and found out about their past history before taking a risk.
    Jerry Jones is just a pimp and really doesn't care who he shells out his bills to.
    As long as he is getting some excitement and his investments make lots of noise he doesn't really care about what might happen in the future.
    He goes for the homerun 24/7.
    Were still working up the courage to get to 3rd base.

Wow look at what college is doing to me.
    ;D
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

Blog Entries

"oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    That is a good point jesse but i think Wilf is usually pretty cautious about who he pays for their services.
    I think he would make sure he got paper work and found out about their past history before taking a risk.
    Jerry Jones is just a pimp and really doesn't care who he shells out his bills to.
    As long as he is getting some excitement and his investments make lots of noise he doesn't really care about what might happen in the future.
    He goes for the homerun 24/7.
    Were still working up the courage to get to 3rd base.

Wow look at what college is doing to me.
    ;D
    Take a look at the Tapeh thread... just goes to show how he gets paperwork and finds out their past history

I'm going to get heat on this one, but I personally think Wilf is to blame for the vikings lack of goodness (yes, i said goodness)
    Whereas Chilly is certainly a problem, where is Wilf?
    He should be on his ass, telling him to get his team motivated to play, or get his ass outta here.
    He never seems like the kind of guy who will can a guy unless he really fucks up (see Foley)
    He just sits back and lets whatever happens, just happen.

exactly.
    Personally, I think we need to take more chances instead of just paying top dollar for these tier 2 and 3 players.
    Im sick of picking up these ex- eagles and paying massive dough for someone like Berrian, who even though has been playing well as of late, is in no way worth as much as he is being paid.
    We just seem to end up entering FA with needs in positions where there is a lack of talent.
    And then when we can get a top player like Roy Williams we either have already dished out too many bills to a lesser talent or we think we can get someone else for cheaper who might end up being a decent alternative.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I vote abortion. Chilly was an accident.

Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    I vote abortion. Chilly was an accident.
    i watched a movie about pro-life people today in class

Not going anywhere with that, just thought it was a useless tidbit of info, that will maybe sidetrack this thread untill the point where someone has to go back to find out exactly what this thread was about to begin with... those are always fun.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

wtf?
    I had to click on this thread title.
    Post your final paper, with comments from the instructor.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast