Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77
  1. #11
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    Yeah, he was trippin nuts on First Take this morning. Yellin' about how "we talkin' bout lives here". I know where he's coming from but it seems like he's tryin' a lil hard to be "fired up". He's still pissed on NFL Live.

    They asked him one word to describe the "Fave-Vikings Saga" and he said "shocked", "shocked my team went and got Brett Favre".
    I think many would agree.
    This can't be the same Chris Carter that hates on the VIkings organization 95% of the time, right???
    Piss off Chris this is a business and the Vikings found somebody they feel makes them better not only on the field, but filling seats, and pushing for a new stadium.

  2. #12
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,499

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    [size=35pt]CRIS[/size]

  3. #13
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    [size=35pt]CRIS[/size]
    +100000

    wait
    [size=40pt]+1


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  4. #14
    PURPLEGANG6 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    I just don`t know what to think.
    As life long Viking fans how is this a good thing? If by some miracle Farve plays good Vikes win first Superbowl How do you live that down when talking to pack fans? I can here it now(Oh you had to get a lifelong pucker to win it for ya) I might shoot myself

  5. #15
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    [size=35pt]CRIS[/size]
    Fuck it...who cares!?
    We all get what he is saying.
    Get ready to start correcting the Farve spellings.
    [size=18pt]FAVRE!!![/size]

  6. #16
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "gamecocksbaseball31" wrote:
    [size=35pt]CRIS[/size]
    Fuck it...who cares!?
    We all get what he is saying.
    Get ready to start correcting the Farve spellings.

    [size=18pt]FAVRE!!![/size]
    I think he's working his way up to 5-letter words... give him time.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #17
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "Json" wrote:
    Yeah, he was trippin nuts on First Take this morning. Yellin' about how "we talkin' bout lives here". I know where he's coming from but it seems like he's tryin' a lil hard to be "fired up". He's still pissed on NFL Live.

    They asked him one word to describe the "Fave-Vikings Saga" and he said "shocked", "shocked my team went and got Brett Favre".
    I think many would agree.
    This can't be the same Chris Carter that hates on the VIkings organization 95% of the time, right???
    Piss off Chris this is a business and the Vikings found somebody they feel makes them better not only on the field, but filling seats, and pushing for a new stadium.
    Nope not the same guy. This is Cris Carter.
    Who would have ever thought the day would come off when die hard viking fans would tell Cris Carter to piss off for bad mouthing Brett Favre.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Isanti, MN
    Posts
    982

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    cris carter had his shot at glory and didn't get it done. boo hoo you should be supporting the Vikes no matter who is behind center, cause we are the Vikings not the Minnesota Favre's.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

  9. #19
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Yeah, he was trippin nuts on First Take this morning. Yellin' about how "we talkin' bout lives here". I know where he's coming from but it seems like he's tryin' a lil hard to be "fired up". He's still pissed on NFL Live.

    They asked him one word to describe the "Fave-Vikings Saga" and he said "shocked", "shocked my team went and got Brett Favre".
    I think many would agree.
    This can't be the same Chris Carter that hates on the VIkings organization 95% of the time, right???
    Piss off Chris this is a business and the Vikings found somebody they feel makes them better not only on the field, but filling seats, and pushing for a new stadium.
    Nope not the same guy. This is Cris Carter.
    Who would have ever thought the day would come off when die hard viking fans would tell Cris Carter to piss off for bad mouthing Brett Favre.
    Is this the same bleeding purple and gold Cris Carter who went and finished his career playing for Miami?
    You'd think he'd sympathize with Favre, not judge him.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  10. #20
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,499

    Re: Cris Carter's Fired Up About Favre

    "BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    Yeah, he was trippin nuts on First Take this morning. Yellin' about how "we talkin' bout lives here". I know where he's coming from but it seems like he's tryin' a lil hard to be "fired up". He's still pissed on NFL Live.

    They asked him one word to describe the "Fave-Vikings Saga" and he said "shocked", "shocked my team went and got Brett Favre".
    I think many would agree.
    This can't be the same Chris Carter that hates on the VIkings organization 95% of the time, right???
    Piss off Chris this is a business and the Vikings found somebody they feel makes them better not only on the field, but filling seats, and pushing for a new stadium.
    Nope not the same guy. This is Cris Carter.
    Who would have ever thought the day would come off when die hard viking fans would tell Cris Carter to piss off for bad mouthing Brett Favre.
    Is this the same bleeding purple and gold Cris Carter who went and finished his career playing for Miami?
    You'd think he'd sympathize with Favre, not judge him.
    Did you watch the video? Carter mostly criticizes the Vikings front office and coaching staff.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. Tyrone Carter's brother gets more prison time...
    By HandsTeam in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 04:59 AM
  3. Cris Carter's Playoff Picks for this weekend.
    By jimmymac in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:49 PM
  4. Cris Carter's 6 points
    By ShanePurpleBlood in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:04 PM
  5. Cris Carter's half-brother playing D-I football...
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •