Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Re: Cris Carter story!

"toemaster6" wrote:
    Hell thats why CC left the Vikes, he couldn't stand to put up with moss and all his crap anymore. He tried to help moss out and give the punk sound advice but all he did besides catch touchdowns was be a pain in the arse. Just another reason I'm glad to see moss gone no matter what his athletic ability may be.
    Carter left the Vikes because his career was over. What did he do after he left the Vikes. Nothing, that's what! Carter was nothing but a big crybaby and a poor example for Moss his last two years with the Vikes. He was jealous of Moss's abitity and he knew his career was coming to an end.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "toemaster6" wrote:
    Hell thats why CC left the Vikes, he couldn't stand to put up with moss and all his crap anymore. He tried to help moss out and give the punk sound advice but all he did besides catch touchdowns was be a pain in the arse. Just another reason I'm glad to see moss gone no matter what his athletic ability may be.
    Carter left the Vikes because his career was over. What did he do after he left the Vikes. Nothing, that's what! Carter was nothing but a big crybaby and a poor example for Moss his last two years with the Vikes. He was jealous of Moss's abitity and he knew his career was coming to an end.
    He did nothing after he left the Vikes? Hmmm...ever watch TV?

Do you personally know that he was jealous?

Cris had game; did not have to be jealous of anybody.

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "toemaster6" wrote:

oh that's right, I forgot about that great season he had with the Dolphins in which he caught about 10 balls. Please forgive me.

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mvikes84" wrote:
    "toemaster6" wrote:

oh that's right, I forgot about that great season he had with the Dolphins in which he caught about 10 balls. Please forgive me.
    I was talking about the gig he landed on HBO.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not going to cuss out Carter, but the reason he left is because he career was winding down and we were obviously in rebuilding mode. He wanted a ring, but it never happened.

For the record, Moss did as much for the vikings as Carter ever did, and that is not a knock at Carter.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

CC should come back to the Vikings as a consultant to our young receiver corps...I'm sure that he could teach them a thing or two about being a top NFL receiver...it couldn't hurt!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that would be pretty sweet but i think hes good with what he's doin right now maybe he'd consider it in a few years

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

wasn't one of the reasons we took a talneted but substance troubled young Moss the thought was that Chris C. would aid him as he once had the same substance trouble. Seemed he helped the young Moss out a bit and helped push the now TOP WR in the game to be who he is.

i think it'd be great to get him or A.C. in there to help build the corps up.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Cris Carter is probably the player I miss most.. I wanted to be a WR back in the day because of him, My dad and I practiced those sideline catches everyday.. Noone I look up to more then CC.. Came to the Vikes as a wreck and became the 2nd best WR off alltime.. I hope he decides to come to the vikes as coach or something in the future.. He is a great instructor and leader

I could really see him as a coach for a team. Hopefully it is the Vikes.

He does like to fill the role as a mentor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast