Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Cris Carter sells Favre’s return as a given

CC actually had some really good things to say to the kids. Atleast the clips NFLN showed last night looked that way.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Cris Carter sells Favre’s return as a given

Marrdro wrote:
    CC actually had some really good things to say to the kids. Atleast the clips NFLN showed last night looked that way.
    and here's hoping they talk on board what the veteran players and other speakers have passed onto them. Unfortuantely every year there's someone drafted who goes on to become the next media story due to drink/drugs/off field activities etc. If the Rookie symposium stops one person from going down that road then it's a success. They have to realise what an opportunity they have been given and not go and throw it all away due to bad decisions.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    and here's hoping they talk on board what the veteran players and other speakers have passed onto them. Unfortuantely every year there's someone drafted who goes on to become the next media story due to drink/drugs/off field activities etc. If the Rookie symposium stops one person from going down that road then it's a success. They have to realise what an opportunity they have been given and not go and throw it all away due to bad decisions.

Thats because Cris did it and came back even stronger. I know he is not all that well liked on here for various reasons but personally I love what he has to say at the symposium and they way he turned his life around
    Purple till i die

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Mark_The_Viking wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Thats because Cris did it and came back even stronger. I know he is not all that well liked on here for various reasons but personally I love what he has to say at the symposium and they way he turned his life around
    I think it was Eisen who said that he saw a kid sleeping on CC one year.

Kids name was Maurice C.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mark_The_Viking wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Don't know why people say about Carter as they do, I've always had plenty of time for him especially after his earlier misdemeanors. Ironic when someone like him gets overlooked for the HOF and a loudmouth, drug happy Cowboy slides in. Still nice to see the league promote good behaviour only to a point so far as it protects their reputation. :unsure:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...