Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    biggame is offline Waterboy

Re: From Cris Carter: 2005 WR Preview (Nate)

How does that make any sense? The most talented, yet overrated player in the NFL?
    Because many people feel he is more important than what he is. Half the time he is on the field he is loafing routes and on the backside of plays doesn't block or at least make a serious attempt and blocking. Talent is great, but Randy certainly doesn't get the most out of his ability.

Think about how good he would be if had Jerry Rice type work ethic.
    "Back in 82, if coach would have put me in, we would have taken state..... No doubt.... No doubt in my mind."

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "biggame" wrote:
    Sorry to tell you this but I would put my football knowledge against anyone here. But I am talking about actual football knowledge, not "fan knowledge".

OK newbie, not a good start to come here and suggest you know more about football then everyone else on this board, especially since you don't even know anyone on the board yet.

If your coming here with a big ego, your gonna soon get put in your place by a ton of posters on this site, that have a ton of football knowledge, including myself.
    I am not doubting a lot of posters have knowledge of football (most however do not) I am just saying I have confidence in my knowledge of the sport, which is different than being a homer fan.
    "Back in 82, if coach would have put me in, we would have taken state..... No doubt.... No doubt in my mind."

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Best in the business: Harrison. Most consistent and doesn't have the ego and kill team chemistry.
    Most underrated: Chris Chambers. Has as much talent as any receiver in the league, but it won't be seen until he has a decent QB to play with.
    Most overrated: Lavernues Coles. Not a huge fan of him and think he is better suited to be a #2 WR.
    Ready to break out: Roy Williams. If he stays healthy, he will put up #'s comparable to the top receivers in the NFL.
    Rookie to watch: Vincent Jackson. He is huge and fast and SD doesn't have much for good WR's besides McCardell. He could be a good sleeper and suprise rookie WR.
    No 3. Receiver to watch: Rod Gardner. Now in Carolina and with a good QB, he could have a breakout year.
    You see, this post indicates you obviously know your $hit. Although I am not so sure about Gardner.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456