Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A crazy thought

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

A crazy thought

Hey guys do u think the vikes should pick up ]Mike Barrow, Bobby Taylor and/or Koren Robinson just to see if these guys could help us out if we have injury problem in the long run. I'm just asking don't get mad at me because i know this is a dumb thought.

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A crazy thought

There are no dumb thoughts, just dumb people who think! :lol:

Just kidding...I personally think we're in a good position with some good depth right now. If something serious happens then we should deal with it, but for now I stay put.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

jordan, in your peter boulware post, you said that you don't have confidense in DT, but that doesnt matter since EJ is lining up with Sam and Napo as the starting three LB's. and this far into TC, we don't need any new players, we've avoided the injury bug pretty well and should just let the players we have form into a team without throwing new ingrediants into a recipe thats already in the oven and is smelling pretty good.

Hey man i'm a new member i joined Aug. 15,2005 and i'm trying to get all my dumb question out im already feeling dumb becuase ultravikefan said that 5 of the 6 messages i posted are new topics hopefully i'll get into the flow of my new vikes family at pp.o

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Just relax brother! Nobody is against you here. Just take the time to look around. You may even find answers to some of your questions. Try doing a search. We have some excellent members here who post extremely insighful and informative stuff for our enjoyment.

I'm calm i already luv u guys here i not going to fight a vikes fan but i didn't mean to take it out on u like that. Ur probably way older than me anyways because a 14 year old.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We may not all agee on everything all the time, but we all do bleed purple! We are one big family here. Sure, we have some relatives we could do without but we do have one common thread connecting us...beer...I mean the Vikes! Skol and welcome!

I meant to say i'm a 14 year old vikes fan from North Carolina and i'll always be a vikes fan no matter where i live.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Jordan" wrote:
    Hey man i'm a new member i joined Aug. 15,2005 and i'm trying to get all my dumb question out im already feeling dumb becuase ultravikefan said that 5 of the 6 messages i posted are new topics hopefully i'll get into the flow of my new vikes family at pp.o
    Hey, don't be afraid to fire some people up man! No one is gonna be against you, especially not Ultra. We get into some great discussions here because everyone has different opinions (look up some of the political "debates" between Del Rio and 6-Kings, lol.) and they're not afraid to voice those opinions. Fire away brother! Skol!

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

really dumb question, but what the heck is SKOL???

Koren Robinson has talent, but this far into tc we can't pick up any more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast