Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Thought

ElBarto is offline Starter

Crazy Thought

It sounds nice but let's face it, very unlikely to happen. Especially if Daunte is still QB and Birk is still C.

I do think he will sign back with one day though - so he can retire as a Vike.
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Crazy Thought

"ElBarto" wrote:
    It sounds nice but let's face it, very unlikely to happen. Especially if Daunte is still QB and Birk is still C.

I do think he will sign back with one day though - so he can retire as a Vike.
    I'd like to think that as well, then again if he did win something elsewhere then that idea might just vanish
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Crazy Thought

I had similar thoughts to this the minute I heard the trade was for real. Just my own wishing that this crap couldn't really be going down, I guess...

I can't really see it happening though, just because of the bad blood between him and Birk. Not sure if anyone recalls, but we already lost a ProBowler because of Moss.....Robert Smith. Not sure how much more "subtraction by addition" I can put up with. LOL

Not to mention the fact that by the time Moss's contract is up in Oakland...or even just a few years down the road...he'll have that much more wear and tear on him. I guess I could go for it if it was a one or two year stint for the sole purpose of having him retire as a Viking. I sure wouldn't be expecting the same physical performance from him, though.

sabatajh is offline Rookie

Crazy Thought

i doubt if moss would leave the raiders after 3 years and if he did i seriously soubt he would return to minnesota he called it a bad marrage and you know how those go.... any way if we go three years with out him i doubt if we'd want him back dont get me wrong i think hes the best wr ever (sorry jerry) BUT HES GONE it time to realize he wont be back and the honest to god truth is were probably better off with out him

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Crazy Thought

Thank You! Let's put these "what if's" to rest! Come on guys, he's gone. Why not use all of you energy thinking about positive things to write about the current team (god knows we're going to need as much as possible). I really don't think I would like Moss retiring as a Viking, unless he comes back and gives us some crazy years JMHO.

Crazy Thought

I guess Im not the only one thinking this. From Pro Sports Talk...

From the "Write This Down And Pull It Out In About Four Years Unless It Never Comes To Fruition" file, the return of WR Laveranues Coles to the Jets and the once-upon-a-time return of QB Fran Tarkenton to Minnesota after a mid-career hiatus gives us a weird feeling that WR Randy Moss eventually will return to Minnesota before his career ends.

Just something to think about.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

koolkev8 is offline Starter

Crazy Thought

that would be nice if that happened..
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12