Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

The cowgirls in the terrordome

The first game of the season is the most important regular season game in my opinion. Especially with the vikes and our very fragile confidence.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Quincy Carter, whose starting job is not secure, will force things to happen and turn the ball over. I really think we could see either Testaverde or Henson come in at some point during that game, assuming Carter is even starting to begin with which nobody knows.

Key matchups for our D against their O will be Winfield on Meyshawn, and I have no doubt who will win that battle. Also if their 2nd round pick OT Jacob Rogers ends up starting which he probably will, he will face Kenny Mixon. The rest of their line doesn't matchup well against ours.

I am concerned about their D. Terence Newman went crazy last year and since they will probably put him on Moss that will be a key matchup. Their LB corps is also very good especially Coakley and Nguyen. But despite their speed they will have trouble containing a healthy Bennett.

This one should go our way.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

We're gonna whomp the Cowgirls. Their team just dosen't stack up to ours. That simple.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

I think another thing we have going for us is that in the NFL usually for the first two to three weeks the offenses are ahead of the defenses. And our offense is way better than theirs! Plus for some reason we seem to play well right out of the gate and get off to a fast start.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

I have another question: The NFL is tryin to make the league more passer friendly by makin the new that while the ball is in the air the coverin DB must run along the sideline with his thumb up his ass (not really but it might as well be) but we all know that Winfield is a physical corner doesanyone see this being a problem? After all we face Farve twice a year, and we also face Parcells( I know that they are not WR's but they get a lot shit in their favor)
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I do see that as a problem too vegas. I think this new rule will help offenses greatly, especially with scrambling type qbs, or great offensive lines that will give a qb a lot of time in the pocket. It really hurts not necessarily defenses as a whole, but it hurts the corners and DBs that are very physical! I guess we'll see week one how things are called!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'd give that to Owens.
    Agreed. I don't see owens helping the eagles this year
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

also We have enough talent that even if williams shuts down moss. it wont matter. Robinson , sauce, burleson campbell making catches and pep, bennett, smith williams running. shut down moss. See if we care
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I hate them as much as the packers. I hope we whomp them.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I do see that as a problem too vegas. I think this new rule will help offenses greatly, especially with scrambling type qbs, or great offensive lines that will give a qb a lot of time in the pocket. It really hurts not necessarily defenses as a whole, but it hurts the corners and DBs that are very physical! I guess we'll see week one how things are called!!
    this will make our elite offense even more better

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast