Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

The cowgirls in the terrordome

My uncle is a cowgirl's fan and SWEARS to the almighty that the VIKES are gonna lose. I keep telling him that
    1) the girl's d-line is no match for our o-line
    2) they don't even know who is the starting qb
    3) Meshawn is NOT the the wr he was or thought that he was
    4) they don't have a running game
    Does anyone else have anything to add? The only thing that my uncle says is "oh Roy's gonna be ready for Moss" :hal
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Cowgirls will lose this game. The team overachieved last season, and there is a QB controversy waiting to happen. Quincy will likely be the starter, but as soon as trouble arises, they will be calling for his head. Also, the Vikings have had the Cowgirls number for the past few seasons, don't expect anything to change now, especially since we are at home. I can't wait for opening day!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i do like the Cowboys but the do not have a QB, i dont doubt their D but i think we will overpower them. Also they have no really good receivers or proven run game, it should be fun.
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Personally I think Roy Williams is amazing, but freelances way too much. If we get a decent running game going in that game I would look for him to bite of a few play actions and leave Moss with some 1 on 1. Also I don't think they corners are that great. Newman is still young, and bates or whoever they have now really can't compete. They have a decent D-line, but I really don't see them causing big problems in the pass rush area, more so in the run stopping. Their LBs are fast but can be overpowered. That is basically my key to game for our offense, if we get the running game going we should be rollin' viking style.

Personally I think their offense is terrible, and will struggle in the dome, especially if they go with testaverde or Henson. Personally I think carter is their best qb, but even he doesn't impress me that much. We should get at least 1 INT, and should be able to shut down their running game. Their receivers are alright, Keyshawn is a possession receiver, Terry Glenn is done, antonio bryant never had anything to begin with, nothing really scary in my point of view.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I can't wait until Moss shows both Terrance Newman and Roy Williams whose boss!! Those guys don't stand a chance against him. I can't wait!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

The boys from Texass defence cannot stop our offense, and our defence is going to hurt their offence badly! But the have the Big Tuna!

Vikes win in a game thats closer than it should be.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

I hope it is a blow out like everyone is thinking because I have two cousins that I am going to the game with. But I think their defense will keep them in it and it will probably be closer that people think.

But I do think the Viks will win and start the year off great!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

vikingtim is offline Waterboy

I am always nervous about the first game of the season.
    cowboys defense is good, just worried about their O line. Can we get threw them and add the pressure needed for quincy carter to make mistakes? Can we stop the run this year? I just don't need a nail bitter on the first game

lol my heart can't take it!!!!
    Go Vikings

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"vikingtim" wrote:
    I just don't need a nail bitter on the first game

lol my heart can't take it!!!!
    Go Vikings
    you know it man! :shock:

wouldn't it be nice to just blow the doors of them? man, that would be killer. i can see the headlines. "tice takes a bite of tuna"
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast