Foreman44 is offline Starter

Cowboys/Vikings Thanksgiving Day 2000 on VHS/DVD?

Anyone have or know where I might get a hold of a good copy of the Vikings at Cowboys T-Day game in which Moss and Robert Smith scored several TD's?
    I think it was the 2000 season. I remember Madden handing out turkey legs to Moss/Smith/Carter/ and Culpepper post-game. This was the peak of that era of the Vikes and it was a great game to watch. Would really like to see it again.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

There's a guy named PurplePharaoh that has just about every game ever on DVD. Here's his profile http://www.purplepride.org/skol/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2720

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Cowboys/Vikings Thanksgiving Day 2000 on VHS/DVD?

"Foreman44" wrote:
    Anyone have or know where I might get a hold of a good copy of the Vikings at Cowboys T-Day game in which Moss and Robert Smith scored several TD's?
    I think it was the 2000 season. I remember Madden handing out turkey legs to Moss/Smith/Carter/ and Culpepper post-game. This was the peak of that era of the Vikes and it was a great game to watch. Would really like to see it again.
    I also have a copy of that game on VHS. If you can't work out something to your liking with Pharoah, contact me and I'll see what I can do. Do you have any Viking game tapes (or copies thereof) to trade?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd like to get that game too!! Don't forget the 1998 Thanksgiving game too!! Moss, 3 catches, 3 TDS. I have already bought from Purplepharoah and he's got good stuff!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Foreman44 is offline Starter

Hey thanks you guys! Turns out I have actually traded with the Pharaoh before too ... but it's been years. He even lives close by! I do have some great quality 70's Vikings games on tape (have not taken the time yet to transfer properly to DVD) but nowhere near the sheer volume of games the Pharaoh has! :rr: