Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: couple thoughts

mu84 is offline Waterboy

couple thoughts

ok, first off...i am a packer fan. however, i am not a jerk-off.

for those [packer and other fans] that feel the need to go on different forums and dis teams because they lost is classless, and it gives the rest of us a bad name.

every team has them, and we wish they would all go away, but unfortunately that will never happen. just dont label us all as being dipshits like the ones that love to rub in wins and other such nonsense.

ive got a newsflash: the table WILL turn. it may be in december, when we face the arduous task of trying to escape MN with a W.

anyways, i needed to get that off my chest. fans that are like that are losers, and will always be. you know them, theyre the ones that cry and get upset when their team doesnt do well.

now

a couple of thoughts on yesterdays game.

i have to give a lot of credit to MN. with 8 minutes remaining, i thought that there was no way that they even had a chance for a victory. they showed a lot of poise, tho, and made a great run at it.

the refs where horrible. period. they blew call after call, screwing both teams at one point or another. the calls could have went either way, and unfortunately, we as fans are powerless as to how they end up. this time around, green bay was the victor, but i take the victory with a grain of salt. too many teams have we been up and let our opponents come back to give us trouble (philly anyone?)

outside of the game, i am glad that it is a tight race in the NFC north. i dont like seasons when we can just walk over everyone, i like each game to be a nail-biter. i like to see each game played to both teams full potential. thats what GB and MN did last night, and i hope they do the same come december.

finally, i just want to say that i have a lot of respect for all of the packers NFC north rivals. although many people i know like to bash the pack (especially bears fans), that is not how i approach the game. i dont think any team is worthless or any game is a cakewalk.

i just wish that others could feel this way as well. leave the hard feelings on the field, dont talk about what could have been (because frankly, its already done, and isnt going to change), look ahead to future games, and respect opponents, dont belittle them.

this goes out to all fans, just wanted to say it here, because the stupid posts from a small amount of stupid packer fans annoyed me.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

couple thoughts

Some people could learn from this (and not just Packer fans). I'm sure you'll do good around here.

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Re: couple thoughts

"mu84" wrote:
    ok, first off...i am a packer fan. however, i am not a jerk-off.

for those [packer and other fans] that feel the need to go on different forums and dis teams because they lost is classless, and it gives the rest of us a bad name.

every team has them, and we wish they would all go away, but unfortunately that will never happen. just dont label us all as being dipshits like the ones that love to rub in wins and other such nonsense.

ive got a newsflash: the table WILL turn. it may be in december, when we face the arduous task of trying to escape MN with a W.

anyways, i needed to get that off my chest. fans that are like that are losers, and will always be. you know them, theyre the ones that cry and get upset when their team doesnt do well.

now

a couple of thoughts on yesterdays game.

i have to give a lot of credit to MN. with 8 minutes remaining, i thought that there was no way that they even had a chance for a victory. they showed a lot of poise, tho, and made a great run at it.

the refs where horrible. period. they blew call after call, screwing both teams at one point or another. the calls could have went either way, and unfortunately, we as fans are powerless as to how they end up. this time around, green bay was the victor, but i take the victory with a grain of salt. too many teams have we been up and let our opponents come back to give us trouble (philly anyone?)

outside of the game, i am glad that it is a tight race in the NFC north. i dont like seasons when we can just walk over everyone, i like each game to be a nail-biter. i like to see each game played to both teams full potential. thats what GB and MN did last night, and i hope they do the same come december.

finally, i just want to say that i have a lot of respect for all of the packers NFC north rivals. although many people i know like to bash the pack (especially bears fans), that is not how i approach the game. i dont think any team is worthless or any game is a cakewalk.

i just wish that others could feel this way as well. leave the hard feelings on the field, dont talk about what could have been (because frankly, its already done, and isnt going to change), look ahead to future games, and respect opponents, dont belittle them.

this goes out to all fans, just wanted to say it here, because the stupid posts from a small amount of stupid packer fans annoyed me.
    Very well said, Now are you really a Packer fan? If you are cudo's. I almost cried when I read that.

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Fraud Allert!

mu84 is a fraud, he's really a Queen fan, you don't fool me.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

couple thoughts

Ok, so he's a classy Viking fan instead of a classy Packer fan. (I doubt it, I'm sure he is a Packer fan. Why would he lie about it?)

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

couple thoughts

I'm guessing he's really that GoPackGo/GoVikesGo turncoat who can't decide who his favorite team is anymore.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

couple thoughts

I'm guessing he's really that GoPackGo/GoVikesGo turncoat who can't decide who his favorite team is anymore.
    Ohh you mean your alter ego Los
    We all know you are a Viking fan at heart its just that you have too many green shirts in your closet and are too cheap to buy some purple dye. :P

WWBGD

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

couple thoughts

I forgot to ask MU84. Tell us the truth now. Do you own a foam wedge of cheese, and do you wear it on your head in public or in private?

WWBGD

mu84 is offline Waterboy

couple thoughts

"RK" wrote:
    I forgot to ask MU84. Tell us the truth now. Do you own a foam wedge of cheese, and do you wear it on your head in public or in private?
    actually, i own two. but i dont wear them cuz they are both autographed by the 96-97 pack.

and, yes, im definitley a packer fan (born in fond du lac, WI - so its in my blood), but that doesnt mean i have to hate rivals.

the only teams that i hate in all sports are the yankees and cowboys (sorry if this offends anyone). tho...its not really the teams i hate, just the managment/ownership.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Fraud Allert!

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    mu84 is a fraud, he's really a Queen fan, you don't fool me.
    F*CK YOU, GP!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast