singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Countdown to Camp

[size=18px]Countdown to Camp [/size]

Countdown to Camp

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Countdown to Camp

"The Vikings hope to use his contract (five years, $13 million with $7.65 million of that guaranteed) as the base numbers to start talks with Chad Greenway. Greenway has vowed that he won't be a holdout"

i wouldnt mind being shown those type of numbers fresh out of college myself.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "The Vikings hope to use his contract (five years, $13 million with $7.65 million of that guaranteed) as the base numbers to start talks with Chad Greenway. Greenway has vowed that he won't be a holdout"

No crap. I would take league minimum and just be happy that I am getting the opportunity to play. But it would also be nice to get that much money

How many PP.O'ers are going to training camp this year?

I'm wondering if it's worth making it an organized event.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

No crap. I would take league minimum and just be happy that I am getting the opportunity to play. But it would also be nice to get that much money

I hear ya CC.. I hear alot of my friends talking about baseball that way to. They are like, no wonder he doesn't play, he is making $500,000 a year to ride the bench. I am competitive, so I always want to be in there. I would never look at it that way. If I am making that kind of money, then I want to earn it.

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

I hear ya CC.. I hear alot of my friends talking about baseball that way to. They are like, no wonder he doesn't play, he is making $500,000 a year to ride the bench. I am competitive, so I always want to be in there. I would never look at it that way. If I am making that kind of money, then I want to earn it.
    It's easy for you guys to say that now, but if the check was put on the table in front of you, you'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

I doubt either one of you woild say, "Nah, that's more than I'm worth, I'd take less." :grin:

mblack76 is offline Pro-Bowler

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

It's easy for you guys to say that now, but if the check was put on the table in front of you, you'd snatch it up in a heartbeat.

I doubt either one of you woild say, "Nah, that's more than I'm worth, I'd take less." :grin:
    Anyone ever said NO to a pay raise stating that would make him/her over valued?