PhillyVikes is offline Starter

This could mean a feild day for Moss!!!!

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=C6AF4A27-AE84-4701-4E1BDDDE57884427

Haha I hate the Boy's ukeright: almost as much as I hate the Packer's. I say Moss will have a huge day agaist the Boy's!!!!! :rr:

cheesefree is offline Starter

I think Moss is going to have a record year.

As far as the Boys go, I hope Moss has another game like the 1998 Thanksgiving game.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"cheesefree" wrote:
    I think Moss is going to have a record year.

As far as the Boys go, I hope Moss has another game like the 1998 Thanksgiving game.
    Moss will have a game like the 98 thanksgiving game. The Cowgirls lost *darren woodson* for 5 weeks, so that will make it easier for Moss. I'm looking for a very good game from him.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Cowboys lost safety Darren Woodson for 5 games, not Roy Williams. Still a pretty big hit for their defense.

Moss should have a big day. He loves to show up the Cowboys for passing him up in the draft.

I see the Cowboys offense struggling early due to their new offense. Our defense should bring a lot of pressure on Vinny to force him out of the pocket, or throw the ball away. I see Julius Jones having a better game than Eddie George on the ground. Keyshawn will make a couple of plays, but Antoine Winfield should shut him down most of the game. Cowboys defense should be pretty solid, but their secondary is their weakest link, so get ready to see a massive passing attack from Culpepper. Running back by committee from the Vikes, setting up the pass effectively. Vikings D shouldn't have a problem holding the Cowboys offense in check most of the game.

All in all, should be an opening day victory for our Vikes at the Dome! :thumbright:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Cowboys lost safety Darren Woodson for 5 games, not Roy Williams. Still a pretty big hit for their defense.

Moss should have a big day. He loves to show up the Cowboys for passing him up in the draft.

I see the Cowboys offense struggling early due to their new offense. Our defense should bring a lot of pressure on Vinny to force him out of the pocket, or throw the ball away. I see Julius Jones having a better game than Eddie George on the ground. Keyshawn will make a couple of plays, but Antoine Winfield should shut him down most of the game. Cowboys defense should be pretty solid, but their secondary is their weakest link, so get ready to see a massive passing attack from Culpepper. Running back by committee from the Vikes, setting up the pass effectively. Vikings D shouldn't have a problem holding the Cowboys offense in check most of the game.

All in all, should be an opening day victory for our Vikes at the Dome! :thumbright:

Woodson is more of a blow to them being able to stop moss, than roy williams would be. Williams isn't the cover guy that woodson is. Plus woodson was the leader of their secondary as well and they loose his leadership. Just look at how horrible their D has looked so far in preseason without woodson. I know, it's only preseason, but their #1 D hasn't looked good at all, at stopping the pass. Woodson is a big reason for that, as is the lack of a #2 CB. Bennett missing against the cowboys won't really hurt us at all, considering how easy we will be able to pass on them.