Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Could Fassel be it?

"DogPound" wrote:
    I'm not so sure he will hire fassel...I think Tim Lewis the DEf. Cord. for the Giants has a better shot than Fassel. I remember Fassel leaving the Giants and saying some "Not so nice things" about New York. I still think that Wilf wants to run a good orginzation so I would hope he tries for one of the big dogs out there right now. Like Greg Wiliams or Brad Childress....I don't know though lets all cross our fingers!

I hope you're right, DP. I like Lewis too...and Williams or Johnson or Linehan, any number of guys more than Fassel. Whoever it is, I hope he brings in some good coordinators.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

i personally would love to have Greg Williams as HC and Mike Martz as OC i know that will never happen but if it did i would love it i really dont want a rookie coach from college or something of that nature But the Pack next year are going to have a Rookie HC a Rookie QB and a Rookie RB they r going to suck and i love that

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I have a bad feeling we will be getting Fassel. :sad:
    Why is that such a bad feeling Ultra?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Martz would be really cool as OC, very lucky if we could get him. If we get a Defensive minded coach i think its possible he would rather have a O Cordinator who is more interested in running the ball rather than throwing it.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Fassel is leaning towards Oakland(when Norv is canned) and Houston right now and isn't too interested in our job.

I think his name is being brought up because of his relationship with Wilf and the fact that he is the discipline type of coach we are said to be looking for.

Right now it looks like he is on the bottom end of Wilf's wish list and we are not near the top of his either.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Fassel is leaning towards Oakland(when Norv is canned) and Houston right now and isn't too interested in our job.

I think his name is being brought up because of his relationship with Wilf and the fact that he is the discipline type of coach we are said to be looking for.

Right now it looks like he is on the bottom end of Wilf's wish list and we are not near the top of his either.
    Good. I'm tired of Cotrell and Fassel talk. Both are on the bottom of my list.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

MUCH LUV!!! Whats up man havn't seen u much lately, better be sticking around for the draft we're gonna need you!

And yeah i hope fossil goes somewhere else, someone had a good theory on Wilf not being buddy buddy and hiring fossil based on friendship. More of a buisness approach.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I hope not, I dont think he will. Is he a upgrade over Tice? I think he is. But I do not want him on this team.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

Welcome back!

Its about time. Had a feeling you would show up about now!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:

Welcome back!

Its about time. Had a feeling you would show up about now!

God I have been waiting for this news for 3 years now. Finally we got rid of the big dumb gorilla!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast