dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Corey Fuller arrested

Well I guess it was a good thing the Vikings let him go. This is not the first time I understand. Looks like he has a gambling problem.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Corey Fuller arrested

Corey Fuller still has played really well in Cleveland, or wherever the he!! he is playing now. I was disappointed when he left and we could have used a good cover corner the past oh, five years!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Corey Fuller arrested

Yeah, but he was kind of a dirty player. He seemed to have at least as many pass interference penalties as big plays.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Corey Fuller arrested

I'm so sick of hearing about all these athletes getting arrested. NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL... I don't care who they play for or what sport they play... the justice department needs to start making examples out of these players!!!! Between dwi's, accused rape, accused murder, and not to mention all the drugs... whats that teaching our kids??? Grow up and be a pro-athlete and you can get away with anything!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Corey Fuller arrested

I too am sick of hearing about football players being arrested. But, did you hear what he got arrested on? Gambling charges (very high stakes Hold-Em games) and Gun charges. Those are new ones, lol!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Corey Fuller arrested

Yah normally it is some dort of drug possesion, DWI, murder or statuatory rape.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Corey Fuller arrested

[quote="the justice department needs to start making examples out of these players!!!! Between dwi's, accused rape, accused murder, and not to mention all the drugs... whats that teaching our kids??? Grow up and be a pro-athlete and you can get away with anything!!![/quote]

I'd settle for treating them the same as ordinary people, no better, no worse. I'm tired of everyone saying they need to be made examples, but i'm also VERY tired of them getting off just because of who they are or what they have.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Corey Fuller arrested

thats what I meant... I don't mean that they have to be treated worse then anyone else that does the crime... I just hate that they get away with it most of the time