Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1383135&cp&keywords=vikings+wa tch&y=0&searchId=33653609014&x=0&parentPage=search

    Using Game Time's patented technology, the watch comes preprogrammed with the Minnesota Vikings' schedule displaying upcoming games, locations, and start times. It even plays a melody at the start of each game as a reminder.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,603

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    Do they make them for women as well?
    I want one!

  3. #3
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    El underdog.

  4. #4
    sufuvike93's Avatar
    sufuvike93 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    51

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    AMAZING...I can't believe I didn't think of that
    For God so loved the Vikings he gave us PURPLE JESUS

  5. #5
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    Im getting one!

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    haha thats sweet, too bad it doesn't have a built in computer so it updates you on the score if you can't watch the game..


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    Like you're going to forget when a game starts. "Good thing my watch told me to stop staring in a corner and turn the game on! And it let me know where the game is! That'll save me from guessing where by the opposing team's uniforms. Thanks, Vike-watch!"

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Like you're going to forget when a game starts. "Good thing my watch told me to stop staring in a corner and turn the game on! And it let me know where the game is! That'll save me from guessing where by the opposing team's uniforms. Thanks, Vike-watch!"
    Party Pooper.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Like you're going to forget when a game starts. "Good thing my watch told me to stop staring in a corner and turn the game on! And it let me know where the game is! That'll save me from guessing where by the opposing team's uniforms. Thanks, Vike-watch!"
    Party Pooper.
    LOL

  10. #10
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Coolest... Watch... Ever...

    Plus it would only be good for one season.

    What about flex scheduling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Met the coolest chick ever
    By MensaTice in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
  2. Coolest art I have ever seen
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 07:49 AM
  3. who has coolest college jerseys
    By mr.woo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 12:19 AM
  4. Coolest Uniforms?
    By MrGopher16 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:49 PM
  5. Coolest Looking Viking!
    By Bdubya in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •