Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    This is objectively false. He's been our best cover corner when healthy for awhile now and has shutdown Megatron on multiple occasions. He's probably one of the top ten cover corners in the league when healthy.
    Disagree. He is inconsistent on his best day. And he could have laid hands on Bush but he gave up. Pathetic. Not top ten. I'd rank him only slightly better than Cedric Griffin. Who is a puke.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Disagree. He is inconsistent on his best day. And he could have laid hands on Bush but he gave up. Pathetic. Not top ten. I'd rank him only slightly better than Cedric Griffin. Who is a puke.
    FREYA!

I think there is a lot put on the fact he couldn't nail Bush. But take this: he had the speed to keep up with him and looking at the replay, he was a few yards behind that his dive couldn't make up.

While I don't think he's the answer yet, and he could be maybe, I was impressed he was fast enough to go against Bush and keep it interesting.

I wish he made the tackle though...but in the end the Lions would have punched it in from the 1 or 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12