Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contracts

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Contracts

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

great we got another jonny in here...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh, come on, I've been around long enough. Let me have my own identity...
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Contracts

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

great we got another jonny in here...

Oh, come on, I've been around long enough. Let me have my own identity...

a good DT is not measured by sacks, or even stats. A good DT is someone who can put pressure on the QB, controll the middle, be disruptive and basically do anything to help the linebackers get all the credit. I believe Hovan is a great at most of those things.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Contracts

Hello all. 1st time poster long time reader... (Corny I know)
    As far as Hovan's contract goes I would have to agree with the majority here. I love his energy but quite honestly even when being single teamed last year he wasn't making much noise except with his mouth!! Let's see something this year and then look to get a new contract. BUT, make it one very laden with incentives. I am sick of the big stats in a contract year, sign to a huge deal, and then player goes back into hibernation.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Contracts

Well personally I'd like them to extend him now...We all know he is important to him..plus because of his mouth, if he has a good year next year we will overpay to keep him...We all know he is a good player so if we extend him now we won't be overpaying for him but underpaying or getting him for what he is worth because he had a crappy year last year..

Contracts

if we go to him with an extention, then he has the leverage. aside from what someone wrote here, tackles ARE measured by stats. tackles. and hovan didn't have many of them. he was a first round pick. he's been touted as one of the great up-and-commers. he talks the talk, he needs to walk the walk if he wants the bling.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12