Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.

    Brooks Bollinger--ex Cheesehead who quarterbacked at the University of Wisconsin.
    He fumbles the snap at the 50 yard line in overtime.
    Basically, handing the game to the Lions.

    Ryan Longwell--ex Cheesehead misses game winning field goal

    Robert Ferguson--ex Cheesehead is wide open and drops long pass

    Brad Childress--ex Cheesehead who was offensive coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
    His offense is offensive.

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    Dear God I hope you were being sarcastic... lol

    BTW, you forgot about Darren Sharper, the ex-Cheesehead who intercepted the ball in the end zone... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    carta4eva's Avatar
    carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    549

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.

    Brooks Bollinger--ex Cheesehead who quarterbacked at the University of Wisconsin.
    He fumbles the snap at the 50 yard line in overtime.
    Basically, handing the game to the Lions.

    Ryan Longwell--ex Cheesehead misses game winning field goal

    Robert Ferguson--ex Cheesehead is wide open and drops long pass

    Brad Childress--ex Cheesehead who was offensive coordinator at the University of Wisconsin.
    His offense is offensive.
    I guess the fact that Sharper, our best ex-fudge packer forcing 3 turnovers on the Lions vaunted 'o' didn't fit your theory? ;D
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    I knew someone would come up with a logical explanation.
    I feel better now.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.
    I just had an aneurism.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    This is funny but then what about Sharper. Without him this game would have been a disaster.

  7. #7
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.
    I just had an aneurism.

    =Z=
    Oh yah?

    My eyes just jumped out of their sockets and committed suicide.

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.
    I just had an aneurism.
    Oh yah?

    My eyes just jumped out of their sockets and committed suicide.
    And, somehow, your typing got better.

    =Z=


    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.
    I just had an aneurism.
    Oh yah?

    My eyes just jumped out of their sockets and committed suicide.
    And, somehow, your typing got better.

    =Z=

    Ok, only 1 eye did.
    The other decided not too.

    =U=
    Don't edit my posts, Mallet.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Conspiracy theory--Ex Cheeseheads help Lions defeat Vikings

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    The Detroit Lions defeated the Minnesota Vikings 20-17 last Sunday.
    They did this with the help of ex cheeseheads that have infiltrated the Vikings roster.
    Is it a conspiracy?
    Here are the facts.
    I just had an aneurism.
    Oh yah?

    My eyes just jumped out of their sockets and committed suicide.
    And, somehow, your typing got better.

    =Z=

    Ok, only 1 eye did.
    The other decided not too.

    =U=
    Don't edit my posts, Mallet.

    =Z=
    It was an accident nad I had it fixed before you could post this.

    I accidentally hit the "Edit" instead of the "Quote".

    =U=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adrian Peterson laughs off 'Lions' best chance' theory
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:24 AM
  2. Conspiracy Theory on Spygate....
    By darkarkitekt in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:39 PM
  3. Vikings - Conspiracy Theory?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 11:52 AM
  4. My 1998 conspiracy theory
    By threepete21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:37 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:34 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •