Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Congrats on the win.

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pass interference on Moss, and a whole bunch of your fatties jumping offsides. Your DB climbing on Moss and shoving him down like he was his stepchild was real classy. Too bad Moss turned around and scored on him.

All and all it was fun to watch. Except that our D sucks. And if there weren't so many mistakes by Dallas who know's what would have happened.

I also see that Sanders really gave the Ravens an edge over the overpowering domination of the Browns :lol:
    Cut him some slack, he's 37 and just got here.

He'll be starting for the 2004 AFC North Champs by October. I'll come back and let you hear about it when it happens. :wink:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Congrats on the win.

yeah there d played good there offense is horrbile if lewis cant run

i think the ravens will be in the superbowl too
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats on the win.

"Primetime42" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Pass interference on Moss, and a whole bunch of your fatties jumping offsides. Your DB climbing on Moss and shoving him down like he was his stepchild was real classy. Too bad Moss turned around and scored on him.

All and all it was fun to watch. Except that our D sucks. And if there weren't so many mistakes by Dallas who know's what would have happened.

I also see that Sanders really gave the Ravens an edge over the overpowering domination of the Browns :lol:

He'll be starting for the 2004 AFC North Champs by October. I'll come back and let you hear about it when it happens. :wink:
    I notice how you said nothing about how unsportsmanlike Newman played today.

How about Williams' late shove on Moss in the second quarter?

How about Newman sitting on Moss?

How about the seven (I counted) holds/interference calls Newman got away with?

Moss said nothing - except first down, touchdown, touchdown, first down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats on the win.

"Primetime42" wrote:
    I still feel if we were at full strength, it would be closer.

Roy's been shadowing Moss all game, we've pretty much kept him in check other than the TD's but everyone us has killed us.

Dixon can't cover for shit, but I am hoping Hunter improves.
    We weren't at full strength either. Irvin, Mixon, and Bennett out.

But good game, Vinny did well and the Cowboys had a lot easier time passing on us than I hoped.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats on the win.

In all fairness, I thank you for the sportsmanship PrimeTime.

I was wondering where both defense were all game, and after watching our defense get picked apart by Testaverde I don't feel that great about where we are at right now defensively.

Our offense was pretty much unstoppable. Culpepper played amazing and has really shown me that his awareness and ability to read a defense has skyrocketted since last year. I don't think he made one mistake all game.

Our defense didn't impress me at all. We had some success against the run (sort of). Our pass defense was pretty bad though. We did a good job of tackling. We got very little pressure though, and that is what killed us.

Still good game. Next week will be very tough for us.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats on the win.

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Good game Vikings fans... but your D is FAR more suspect than you will let on.... ANd with Udeze looking like his shoulder is hurt again, you could really be in trouble. Not all teams have mediocre offenses like Dallas.... with injuries also to Kleinsauser and Mo Williams... ouch..
    lol...that may be true but I think you've got enough to worry about with your own overrated defense playing the defending NFC champs tomorrow night.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Congrats on the win.

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "Primetime42" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

I notice how you said nothing about how unsportsmanlike Newman played today.

How about Williams' late shove on Moss in the second quarter?

How about Newman sitting on Moss?

How about the seven (I counted) holds/interference calls Newman got away with?

Moss said nothing - except first down, touchdown, touchdown, first down.
    With those new "rules" I don't buy your explanation. I missed the first half, which I will watch later and recap. But from what I've seen, Moss gave as good as he got, and that goes for the rest of your receivers.

I only pointed out Williams because he knew the game was over at the time and Glenn had nothing to do with what happened before.

It's typical i would get responses like I've gotten thus far. :roll:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Congrats on the win.

i dont mind it

it was dirty

but at least are d showed some fire that new the last 5 years are guys did not show fire
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Congrats on the win.

Congrats on the win guys!!

The score was about what I expected, although Dallas held on pretty good for most of the game.

The muffed FG and turnover led to 14 points for the Vikings rather than 6 or possibly 10 points for the Cowboys.....and that imo was the difference. It gave the Vikings the cushion they needed.

As usual, Moss and Culpepper, and your other wr's all looked good. The Viking defense looked good when they had to. Dallas' defense is pourous in the secondary and d-line. They'll have to improve that. I'm pleasantly surprised with Vinny, Keyshawn, and Glenn.....I always knew Antonio Bryant would be good. Eddie George, bless his heart and passion, should not be the starter, and ReShard Lee should be.

All in all a pretty good game to watch, up until midway thru the 4th quarter.

Differences:

Turnovers
    Penalties

Take away those, and both these teams look pretty good.

Game was called decent, although even the announcers said both Moss and Robinson pushed off on their td reception.....they saw it, I saw it, yet the refs didn't........but thats the breaks. They still don't push off as good as Irvin did. :P

Hope to see you give the same treatment to Green Bay.

Good luck the rest of the season.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats on the win.

"Primetime42" wrote:
    Don't be a hypocrite.

Plenty of calls went your way.

And learn to spell.
    Hey i got an idea how bout u make a list of bad calls that went toward the vikes, i would like that then i can give u mine. Hell i'll start mine right now.

1. Onterrio was was tripped after a play was over=unsporstman like conduct

2. Steve martin called for defensive holding when double teamed by two lineman?????

3. Newman sat on moss and stuck his hands in his face mask in the endzone?????

4. Terry Glen did not have posession of that TD they gave him, he was inbounds but he did not have possesion of the football.

5. Called Rushen Jones for illegal hands to the face, very very weak call.

It never fails with the Cowboys, bottom line is we beat the shit out of u, so ecept it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast