Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats

"bono" wrote:
    See, i have no shame in my game. My boys are on the verge of losing...done 'til next season, but I still show my "face" here...I'm not hiding like some Vikings predicted Packer Backers might. I'm true to the game. I'm real. You guys won fair and square. Our defense is HORRIBLE (as I've said earlier). Your defense looked good. Congrats, again. Good luck next week.!!!!
    p.s. My brother's a Broncos' fan...he called me during the Packer game when they were down 17-0 exclaiming that they were getting their butts wooped. I'm like, 'uh, excuse me, but didn't your Broncos get their butts beat earlier?'
    How do you want it served...I got my BBQ pit fired up and ready to go!!!

Not all your D is to blame...the DL looked ready to play...but the DBs sucked!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Congrats

Go out and buy him a Eagles jersey before next week, Wyndy.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

fan4favre is offline Starter

Congrats

Good job today vikings you came ready to play...more than I can say about the Packer organization. That being said, I feel this may be a good thing for the Packers to lose this game. It exposes a lot of issues that need to be addressed in the off season (coaching, defense, etc). Hopefully the win for the Vikings today doesn't cover up potential issues by winning. Nonetheless.....good game.

Beat those worthless sh!t birds in Philly next week.

littleviking07 is offline Waterboy

Congrats

whoa nice to see some cheeseheads not being dumb since their team just was humiliated... at home. . . .

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Congrats

Bono - thanks for coming back and taking your medicine - that makes you OK in my book. Wonder if Favre will be back next year...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Congrats

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Good job today vikings you came ready to play...more than I can say about the Packer organization. That being said, I feel this may be a good thing for the Packers to lose this game. It exposes a lot of issues that need to be addressed in the off season (coaching, defense, etc). Hopefully the win for the Vikings today doesn't cover up potential issues by winning. Nonetheless.....good game.

Thanks for coming back and taking your medicine like a man. It's about time our "D" showed up. Hope Favre comes back next year - we need this rivalry!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats

True dat, I respect a Packer fan who comes back and owns up. On the upside, you'll be picking before us in the draft. Just hope that Sherman doesn't spend it on a punter...or a corner who can't cover.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Congrats

"fan4favre" wrote:

Thank you, sir...tell everybody in H-town HI for me...Go Cougars!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Congrats

Shock,
    I'm thinkin' Favre's gonna come back next year...hoping the team has an entirely new defense. GET RID OF 'EM ALL (except for Grady Jackson, Biamila, Sharper, Kampman...maybe Harris). I really believe that Favre wants to retire on top: with another Super Bowl ring. I say, he'll give it a few more years, see what unfolds, then hang it up. To be honest, I really want Favre to retire. He doesn't deserve to be on a team whose defense can't stop anything...contributing BIG TIME to most of their failures. I just want FAVRE to go to the big dance and win one more time. After that, I don't think I'll care that much about the NFC North rivalry thing. It won't matter anymore...the drive behind the rivalries will be gone.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Congrats

"purpleFavreEaters" wrote:
    we still dont even deserve to be in the playoffs. but awesome game vikes maybe we finnally pulled our heads out of our asses
    I think we proved to everyone today that we deserve to be in the playoffs.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast