Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Biggs is offline Rookie

Congrats Vikings

This is quite possibly the most difficult post I have ever made on this site.

Congrats to the Vikings for FINALLY pulling off a win when it is absolutely necessary. I refuse to blame it on the refs like many of you like to do. The bottom line is 4 INT's by Favre are the reason we lost. I am man enough to admit that on this day, we were flat out beaten by a team that wanted it more. I think it's a shame that Moss had to figuratively "show his ass" and at the same time "show his class" but we have all come to expect that from him. We Packer Backers have become so accustomed to vikings late season collapses. It means nothing that we won twice in the regular season only to lose in the playoffs. We can always fall back on the fact that the vikings have never won a superbowl but we now have to live with the shame that we have lost our one and only game head to head in the playoffs to the Vikes. Enjoy it while you can. I can still be happy when once again, the vikings fail to win the superbowl...lol
    "if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Congrats Vikings

Thanks, I think?

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Congrats Vikings

Thanks

But I don't appreciate the jab about the past games. The only reason you do not blame it on the refs is because there was no controversial fumble that changed the game's outcome, or no "measurement" at the half to give your time for the game winning FG. There was no controversial call and it was a huge loss, not one call in the game would have effected anything because of the score. We did win fair-in-square...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Congrats Vikings

Thanks for the congrats but I find your rationalizations faulty. You blaming Fav'Rays four Int doesn't pay the Vikes their due. It was the defense blitzing and pass rush that once again rattled him, and the excellent coverage by our DBs that finally came up with the pigskin. We beat you guys fair and square. No controversial calls, etc. Good old smash mouth football at Limburger Field. Cya next season. Skol Vikings!!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Biggs is offline Rookie

Congrats Vikings

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Thanks

But I don't appreciate the jab about the past games. The only reason you do not blame it on the refs is because there was no controversial fumble that changed the game's outcome, or no "measurement" at the half to give your time for the game winning FG. There was no controversial call and it was a huge loss, not one call in the game would have effected anything because of the score. We did win fair-in-square...
    You do not know mw but I can guarantee you this...I will NEVER blame any loss on the refs. You may not appreciate the jab about pat games but you mus admit that it comes with the territory. Bottom line...you won...we lost. It sucks and we will have to swallow it this year like you did last year. On to 2005!!!
    "if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

Congrats Vikings

I agree blown calls are a fact of the game. Some of the poor officiating affects the outcome of the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it last year that we received 9 penalties in the fourth quarter during a Vike/Packer game? The following week the NFL made an incredible admission that after reviewing the penalties, 8 of the 9 were bad calls. That affected the outcome of that particular game. But you're correct. It goes with the territory, but it still pisses we fans off. Losing sucks. Have a Linenkuegel for me and we'll see you next season. Skol Vikings!
    Edmund Burke

Congrats Vikings

Biggs ........ Packers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Biggs is offline Rookie

Congrats Vikings

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    I agree blown calls are a fact of the game. Some of the poor officiating affects the outcome of the game. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it last year that we received 9 penalties in the fourth quarter during a Vike/Packer game? The following week the NFL made an incredible admission that after reviewing the penalties, 8 of the 9 were bad calls. That affected the outcome of that particular game. But you're correct. It goes with the territory, but it still pisses we fans off. Losing sucks. Have a Linenkuegel for me and we'll see you next season. Skol Vikings!
    Love the reference to the liney...I wish people would forget about bad calls by the officials. Bottom line...we lost..you won...there is nothing that will change that.

I wish Moss had mare class than to show his ass but that is what we have come to expect from him...maybe one day he wil learn.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Congrats Vikings

"NeoVikesTX" wrote:
    Biggs ........ Packers SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow Neo, low blow :lol:

Congrats Vikings

[quote="Biggs Love the reference to the liney...I wish people would forget about bad calls by the officials. Bottom line...we lost..you won...there is nothing that will change that.

I wish Moss had mare class than to show his butt but that is what we have come to expect from him...maybe one day he wil learn.[/quote]

I read the NFL front office will be contacting him on Monday... how much you think they'll hit him for? I say $5K
    Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast