Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!!

I'm sorry, did I miss something here?

BTW, congrats snow on HOF status...gotta start thinking up some more titles soon....hmmmm!
    Thank you Cajun for pointing that out, I didn't even notice. :cheers:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"mvikes84" wrote:
    Well, in a game the Vikes needed, Culcrapers play left a lot to be desired. The Vikes (high powered offense) score just 18 pts. in the biggest game of the season. (and 8 of those pts. were a gift after the game was already decided) Yes he had 2 tds but 1 was meaningless when the game was already decided and the other one had nothing to do with Culcraper (it was a poor throw) but everything to do with Moss making one of his ridiculously great catches. In fact Packman, if it weren't for Moss, Culpooper wouldn't have nearly as good as stats as he does. And your right Adubya26, Cul is so worried about throwing an interception, he doesn't make enough big plays to win games. Maybe some day he will, but it sure hasn't happened yet.
    I suppose you are going to blame DC for dropping the pass that Nate should have CAUGHT for a TD. He was so open and he hit him in stride. There was no one to stop him. All he had to do was catch the ball.

The high powered offense or the lack there of is due to the poor play calling by the OC.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Last time I fucking checked... this is a team sport... you can't blame it all on Daunte... on any other team 30+ points is enough to win a game. He can't help it that our D can't stop the opposing team...
    Mods, could you rein in this potty mouth...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    36-37 in 5 yrs... 1-1 in playoffs in 5 years... enough said...

Great QBs make the playoffs year after year regardless...

Daunte doesn't

Just the facts...
    Great TEAMS make the playoffs, year after year...to give Favre all or most of the credit is to discredit the contributions of the rest of the team...and, uh, that would be the team that you supposedly root for. :scratch:

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

Actually Daunte did win the division in his first year as starter...And another thing, how is the QB supposed to stop a team from driving in the final seconds to kick a field goal? Or stop a team period?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

Wow! All I wanted to say when I started this thread was congrats to DC! Now it has turned into a Favre vs DC thread?!?!
    Quote for snow:
    "I think we know where you are coming from and I think that I speak for most* of the PP'ers, we are tired of it. I am having a bad day and I am taking it out on you. I respect others opinions, I am just saying I am tired of hearing it. This was suppose to be a positive thread for a seasons worth of achievements for an awesome Vikings QB and look at what it has been deduced to."

Thanks snow! Congrats on HoF Status. How about this title for ya:
    snow, tellin' it like it is!!! :salute:

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wow! All I wanted to say when I started this thread was congrats to DC! Now it has turned into a Favre vs DC thread?!?!
    Quote for snow:
    "I think we know where you are coming from and I think that I speak for most* of the PP'ers, we are tired of it. I am having a bad day and I am taking it out on you. I respect others opinions, I am just saying I am tired of hearing it. This was suppose to be a positive thread for a seasons worth of achievements for an awesome Vikings QB and look at what it has been deduced to."

Thanks snow! Congrats on HoF Status. How about this title for ya:
    snow, tellin' it like it is!!! :salute:
    A little early for the title (gotta get to 1500+ posts, or so Webby said), but that only means that we've got some time to think up some doozies...LOL

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Last time I fucking checked... this is a team sport... you can't blame it all on Daunte... on any other team 30+ points is enough to win a game. He can't help it that our D can't stop the opposing team...
    Mods, could you rein in this potty mouth...LOL
    That just goes to show how ignorant the guys is, his comments about moss, culpepper and everything else he says gets everybody fired up. Hell he's got one of our mods lighting the boards up. He's probably the cancer around here. He's the closest thing you can have to a virus, well maybe more like a parisite. :clown:

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

CONGRATS DAUNTE!!!

I say we boot the troll. He used to be a decent member, now he's nothing but a lowdown scoundrel. Any issues, PM me. Otherwise, enjoy the week, boys!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345