Thread: Congats

BengalRick is offline Waterboy

Congats

Congratulations on the first win last week! My boss is a huge vikings fan, and lets just say this week has been a lot better! Here's to more wins for you the rest of the year. Good luck!

Re: Congats

meant it to say congrats... sorry

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

thanks? do you even cheer for our team? mabye now you will. always jump on the bosses bandwagons. and it is amazing what a win can do for a real football fan
    We're bringing purple back.

I've always had a slight interest in the Vikings... I think it has to do with my fathers hatred of the Pack. The Bengals will always be my first team, but I hope the Vikings do well.

Plus I just love football. I like to hear all different perspectives on teams.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

yah my old boss was a cowboys fan, even though it would have made my life easier i just couldn't bring myself to be happy when the cowboys won. at least she was a good sport about it :lol:

Thanks Josdin

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

An open minded football fan.. who likes our team? Very Cool. You are welcome here anytime. Maybe you'll stay long enough where you'll make the Vikes your #1 team, just kidding.. or am I?

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"BengalRick" wrote:
    I've always had a slight interest in the Vikings... I think it has to do with my fathers hatred of the Pack. The Bengals will always be my first team, but I hope the Vikings do well.

Plus I just love football. I like to hear all different perspectives on teams.

BengalRick, it is great to have players from other teams come on and not be trolls! Hope that you come back and visit often.

It was good to see the Vikes come back and play a decent game after the schooling your club gave us 2 weeks ago. Most of the Bengals fans that posted here were good guys.

But I hope the next time our clubs meet we can return the favor of giving your team a lesson in how to play football.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

i'm lucky, my boss is a vikes fan, he grew up in minn. but even it he wasn't like my previous boss, i'm sorry for him, cause he'd hear a lot of sh!t talkin comin from me

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Thank God my boss (principal) doesn't know jack about football otherwise it would have been a long school year cuz the pack are really bad this year.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!