Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Concerns about division

For anyone to not think that hte Black and blue division will be decisively stronger in the years to come is just crazy. The Lions have an outstanding coach with great offensive poteintial and a decent D. The lions look to strengthen their team with yet another top 10 pick.

The Bears have beaten the Vikes at thierhome 2 straight years. They have really good D and a good oppurtunity to pick-up Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards in the Draft. regardless of whom they may choose it will still be a top 10 pick.

Looks as if the Pack have a star in Javon Walker. So if Favre comes back
    or not looks like they still be strong. I also can see the Pack going after Matt Hasselbeck in FA.That is something i don't want to see. Hasselbeck is a good QB if his recievers didn't drop so many balls who knows who the media would be comparing him to!

I guess i just see where our NFC North opponents can really make a ru nat a division title and I worry that our team isn't making as many strides in the same direction. It pisses me off that the Vikes didn't take advantage the past few years and really woop up on the our weaker divison opponents. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Concerns about division

yah but all we need is a few D players and we will crush all of them

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Concerns about division

The Chicago Bums play us close, but generally stink against everyone else.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Concerns about division

I am not worried. The Lions are trying to rebuild, Bears just suck, and Favre is getting older. A couple a key additions and we will dominate.

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Concerns about division

I have concerns about the improvements within the division also, but I don't think that just adding a few Defensive studs will help us. Until we get a more qualified HC, we're going to continue losing games that could be won otherwise.

The biggest cause for a shift of power in the NFC North won't be a Moss trade, or a high pick for any of the teams, or any FA acquisitions.....it will be when Favre finally decides to retire.

vikesalltheway84 is offline Waterboy

Concerns about division

yeah no doubt...i see our biggest competition in the next three years to be the lions. after favre retires the packers are done for 2-3 years and the bears have a good d right now but still can't win, so they are going nowhere. I wouldn't be surprised if the lions snatched the NFC North Title right out of our hands in 2005(please do not let this happen)

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Concerns about division

Everything cycles.

NFCN was the worst in football last year (or, at least, it was close to worst).

I like the Lions...I think they're a year or two away from challenging for the division title, to be honest.

Bears...well...they have Urlacher and...um...

I think the Lions will be the ones to usurp the power base of the North, and I think sooner than we think.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Concerns about division

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I think the Lions will be the ones to usurp the power base of the North, and I think sooner than we think.
    Not with Harrington!

Concerns about division

Maybe not harrington, but definitly K. Warner, M. Hasselbeck, or even D. Bledsoe.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Concerns about division

i bet u anything they dont get any of them.. and whuts a washed up QB gonna do for them anyway? hassellbeck isnt washed up he had a good year... but id take harrington over bledsoe anyday.. about the same talent but joey is younger.. i aint worried about any of the NFC north opponents next year.. none of them can stop randy.. and im sure if we go the right way this year with the FA and draft our D wont have a problem stopping drew bledsoe or who ever they want to put back there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast