audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Compare:2004 film w/ this season

Is it just me or does it look like the team played harder and faster last year???

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Downloads&get=57&mirror=49

That is the link for the highlight film....the Vikes just don't have the emotion this year, I think.....and you can attribute that to Tice...and momentum....when its goin good for the Vikes, its goin great....when it is goin bad, its goin real bad...as we've seen this season....I really hope they get it together....after watching that highlight video....I DON'T WANT PEPPY TO GEY BENCHED...or at least not until the Vikes get some new coaches, that way I can rest assured that it wasn't just the loss of Linnehan and a waste of talent (which is my theory, I hope he's the starter all this year and next year, just to be sure, don't want the Vikes to give Peppy away like idiots cuz the coaches play calling makes him look bad....)

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Compare:2004 film w/ this season

It's not just the play calling that makes Daunte look bad, but also the play of the O-line. They've been pretty much awful so far.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Compare:2004 film w/ this season

Well the whole team seems slower, and less excited to play.... I just don't understand why they are so uninspired...I mean WTF is up??? Have they lost confidence in their coaches and the gameplan or what??? I am just baffled!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006