Thread: Commitment.

Commitment.

They have none. Period. I think I came to that conclusion while watching a Vikes defensive player laughing and joking with Newton after he got a 1st down, when it was critical that the d hold. Got it, players know each other and interact. But really? Tolbert? I watched the d basically refuse to tackle the guy. This current roster? There is talent being wasted for sure. The coaching staff, damn, where to start? The whole lot is simply incapable of competing in the NFL. That is a fact. It's just been painfully demonstrated. Frazier and Co have no business on that sideline. Fact. In any case, I'm embarrassed to be a fan right now. I'm totally embarrassed. Where is the commitment from the Wilfs? The stadium? Because I'm thinking that they are looking at that landmark as a starting point. They might get serious then about bringing in the right coaching staff and players. Maybe, God forbid anyone run down Spielman, but maybe they think about bringing in a 1st class acquisition team? all I can say is, wow.
    Last edited by Jereamiah; 10-13-2013 at 02:50 PM.
    Tuco the world.....

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Feeling like 2010 all over again isn't it? Coming off a playoff appearance and having high expectations, but in typical Viking fashion we shit the bed. Chiller got fired that year in week 10 after an embarrassing home loss to the Packers. I'm just saying, we got the Packers at the dome week 8 xD.

vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Feeling like 2010 all over again isn't it? Coming off a playoff appearance and having high expectations, but in typical Viking fashion we shit the bed. Chiller got fired that year in week 10 after an embarrassing home loss to the Packers. I'm just saying, we got the Packers at the dome week 8 xD.
    At this point, I see at least 3 consecutive losses coming up for the Vikings (at NY Giants, vs. Green Bay, and at Dallas). Remaining schedule also looks tough to me (vs. Washington, at Seattle, at Green Bay, vs. Chicago, at Baltimore, vs. Philadelphia, at Cincinnati, vs. Detroit). Might we be in line to draft Bridgewater???

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    I sure wouldn't pay $2500.00 for the "privilege" of buying a season ticket to watch those clowns!!!!
    None

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    2-14 at this rate, and I'm not confident we'll get that. Might get a meaningless (for the other team) win late in December. Every other team on our schedule, except maybe the Giants, are playing better than the Vikings.