Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Coming out of the closet: I'm a Packers fan

Yes, that's right, I'm coming out and admitting it.

I'm a Packers fan.

I'm a Packers fan because my posts are sensical, don't all end in exclamation point(s) or harp on aspects of our team that I know to be weak.

I'm a Packers fan because I love the Vikings enough to give them criticisms that need to be voiced, to point out chemistry flaws that need immediate reclamation.

I'm a Packers fan because I can admit, grudgingly, that Brett Favre is an upper eschelon QB, and that Culpepper - though physically skilled enough and having a season as such - has not proven that he can compete at the level that Brett Favre can.

I'm a Packers fan because I realize that Chris Hovan - and, ironically, the poster who uses his name AND handles his personal hygiene maintenance - is a waste of breath, who yes, can occupy space, but no, cannot make the big play.

I'm a Packers fan because I do not blindly accuse others of treason to the Viking nation simply because they do not blindly follow the course of zealotry that others so chose.

I'm a Packers fan because my nickname is RandyMoss8404, because I played my high school ball with the #84 in honor of my favorite player...but surely that must be Javon Walker, right?

I'm a Packer fan because I don't use tricky nicknames like 'Packer Bagger,' 'Fudgepackers,' and other such denigrating terms in a manner that though seems to be joking often thinly veils genuine malice.

But if there was any doubt, I'm a Packers fan because, for some reason, I dare to think, and am realistic with my expectations for the continuing growth of the Viking organization.

So yeah, I'm a Packers fan :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

You're not realistic. You're super pessismistic. But thats as far as I'm going opening up that can of worms.
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

Del Rio Guest

Good luck with that.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I know of a good doctor who can help :?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey, welcome to the fold, 8404! I'll show you the secret PurplePride forum where Webby lets us hang out and drink Miller. I think Webby has a soft spot for us Packer fans, so you'll fit right in. You can have TexPack's old barstool.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Hey, welcome to the fold, 8404! I'll show you the secret PurplePride forum where Webby lets us hang out and drink Miller. I think Webby has a soft spot for us Packer fans, so you'll fit right in. You can have TexPack's old barstool.
    LMAOROTG!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    LMAOROTG!
    I'm a little slow, what's TG?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

rolling on the ground.

Man, Los, just don't give away the password to the secret lair of NFL Euphorians.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Funny sh*t, 8404! Now all we need is for Los to admit that he is really a Vikings fan and tell us the reasons why in detail.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"He chose.....poorly...."
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast