Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Come Together...

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    hahah very clever Singer I will give you that. I think the men thread is just going to start repeating itself, that is unless someone posts in the women thread then I have to find something new to put in there.
    In light of this past week being what it was, I haven't had time to work my magic in that thread for a while. But I will.

If someone enlightens me on how I can attach a video to a post for said purpose, I'd appreciate it!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

oh ya also today I watched a segment on NFL Films and it was about the steelers when they went through like 26 loosing seasons. Thier fans began the Franco Army! and They had captins and sargents and cpls and so on and so forth. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    oh ya also today I watched a segment on NFL Films and it was about the steelers when they went through like 26 loosing seasons. Thier fans began the Franco Army! and They had captins and sargents and cpls and so on and so forth. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.
    From 1931 (or darn close) until 1970 they did squat! Nada! Zilch!

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

nice...let me get out my friendship beads and ill tight-roll my pants for grins and giggles...ive seen those before... the cubs "BELIEVE" bands...

peace...
    peace...

Bubba_ND is offline Rookie

Well we should definitly cheer for them when the come out of the tunnel instead of booing anyone becuz of the boat or getting off to a crappy start, and dont Boo if they make a mistake in the 1st half or dont boo period thats a good way to show we have there backs, and maybe stop trashing there parking spots.
    All we can do is cheer them on.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Is this a mutual masturbation thread? LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

If you dont like the idea swayze then dont open your mouth and make fun of it. plain and simple.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

I never realized they were so bad for so long! What is the longest stretch the vikings have ever gone without making the playoffs? Was it 10 years?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

I never realized they were so bad for so long! What is the longest stretch the vikings have ever gone without making the playoffs? Was it 10 years?
    Yup. Up until the 70's the Steelers were a joke!

Boy, they sure changed that with that team. The rings, Hof"s, etc.
    Heck, look at one of their drafts. A bunch of HoF's out of 1 draft!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Which draft was that (with all the HOF's)?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast