Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COME ON!!!

Del Rio Guest

COME ON!!!

I would think a Colts fan would be careful of throwing down the over-rated card.

Also that superb use of intelect is astounding, so let me get this straight if we had only seen into the future pulled Moss out he never would have been there to make the bad pass........hmm I like the way you think.

Maybe we could go into the past make it so he was never born, then with the draft pick gotten a great defender and won 3 consecutive super bowls?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

COME ON!!!

"scorptile" wrote:
    well take him out of that game and guess what no turnover to end the game....am i right?? plus he is the most over rated player in the league....
    Are you kidding me! The most overrated player in the league. I think you're just trying to get under people's skin, but if you're not you are a damn fool like someone else said! He's got 10 TDs in basically 8 in 7 and a half games! If it wasn't for Moss our run game would go nowhere and we wouldn't even be able to sniff the playoffs. He opens so much up for the offense its ridiculous!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

COME ON!!!

He's just trying to stir up some shit.

Arrogant and cocky Moss may be at times, but he's been productive the moment he came into the leauge. It took a pulled hammy to slow him down this season, but with the exception of that horrible play at least he's back contributing. That'd be as dumb as saying that Manning is overrated... but you could be facing trouble playing either NE or Pitt.. outdoors.. in the cold.. better hope it ain't raining or snowing to make matters worse.. :P

COME ON!!!

Hell, they got Baltimore and San Diego in the next couple of weeks! Don't be surprised if they lose the next two, they already clinched and the other two are still fighting for spots!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

COME ON!!!

DOn't forget that aside from thatturnover, Moss had a pretty good game 100 something yards and a TD

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

COME ON!!!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    DOn't forget that aside from thatturnover, Moss had a pretty good game 100 something yards and a TD
    and don't forget the 2 long pass interfernces calls he drew, a stat that doesn't really stand out, but one that advances the team downfield,...because defenses FEAR MOSS

Harrison is good, but not feared.
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

COME ON!!!

Yeah, we must of got about 50-60 yards of pass interference on those two plays!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123