Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COME ON!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

COME ON!!!

Our players are decent, they are just confused and lost 90 percent of the time.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

COME ON!!!

I totally agree with you. There is a great article on Viking Update by Lurtsema about the kinds of mistakes and learning process defensive rookies go through. Alignments, coverages, and general reaction to what is happening have not been good but give these guys some time and some stability at the defensive coordinator and they will become a super defense.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

bleedn_purple is offline Training Camp

Tired Of Stroking The Defense

I must take issue with you "FloridianVikingFan". If the fans were to continue to settle for a sub par performance on the field then there would be no reason to change the line up. I will never loose my love for the Vikings...EVER! (no matter how much I complain) nor will I settle for a team in which I feel has all the talent to produce much more then what they have shown me so far. The defense are grown men and do not need to be coddled. They should know their assignments by now. I take issue more with a secondary that is falling short. I hate their use of the zone and the prevent so I am in favor of looking for a couple of Safeties. I have been a Vikings fan since the days of Tarkenton,Marshall,Foreman,White...etc. I have noticed one thing in the last few years...The Vikings may win so many games in a row but it only takes one loss for them to lose their confidence. They need to get over this hump. As for the Defensive Coach...well, the head coach is responsible for hiring his coaching staff. Their is just no excuse for all the penalties I have seen this year on both sides of the ball. I still believe that Tice and his whole coaching staff should go far away. Especially after the "STUPID!!! STUPID!!! STUPID!!!" play that Tice let onto the field against Seatle. I blame the coaching staff but the players must except some part of the blame. I would like to point out Paul Allen and the Washington Redskins as an example. Coach Allen openly admited to going after players that no one else would touch. Because of his coaching ability he was able to bring the most out of these players many times playing over their abilities. Allen made them believe in themselves. That and a productive playbook is what makes a coach. "You can dress up a pig and take it out to eat, but when it's all said and done... it's still a pig." :angryfire:
    "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something"

Dick Butkus

"They say Football s a matter of life and death - but it s more important than that"

scorptile is offline Starter

COME ON!!!

hahaah i like reading all your posts...you need an offense that doesnt turn over the ball...i mean think about i suggested it before and alot of people around me agreed...they should get rid of moss. he's arrogent, cocky, takes up cap space, and is not the savior of the vikings. if you didnt have moss the vikings would have won the game against teh seahawks. notice after moss said he will never win a SB as a viking that the vikes have NOT made the playoffs since then. they put the ball in moss's hands whent he game is ont he line and what happends...same thing that happend on sunday. i've said it so many times...the team itself is good. the D needs to gel, and the O has to get off moss's jock strap.
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

COME ON!!!

get rid of the best player in the league............ you sir are a damn fool.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

COME ON!!!

well take him out of that game and guess what no turnover to end the game....am i right?? plus he is the most over rated player in the league....

poult is offline Asst. Coach

COME ON!!!

to hell with that, vick is the most over rated hands down........

and moss didnt call that play, he was just trying to execute it.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

COME ON!!!

yeah but moss could've very easily pulled the ball down and ran for the first down and not force the throw to a seattle player...and yes vick is over rated but so is moss...

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

COME ON!!!

they should get rid of moss. he's arrogent, cocky, takes up cap space, and is not the savior of the vikings. if you didnt have moss the vikings would have won the game against teh seahawks. notice after moss said he will never win a SB as a viking that the vikes have NOT made the playoffs since then. they put the ball in moss's hands whent he game is ont he line and what happends...same thing that happend on sunday. i've said it so many times...the team itself is good. the D needs to gel, and the O has to get off moss's jock strap.

scorptile, You my Canuckistani neighbor are an IDIOT
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

TheMaineViking is offline Training Camp

COME ON!!!

"scorptile" wrote:
    yeah but moss could've very easily pulled the ball down and ran for the first down and not force the throw to a seattle player...and yes vick is over rated but so is moss...
    So because of one screw up you're saying hes the most overrated player in the league, despite the fact that he's the first player in NFL history to have his first six consecutive seasons be 1000 yarders, and was the first player in NFL history to go through a season averaging 100 yards and a TD catch each game, and all the amazing things he has done since his rookie season?

Why are you still coming to this board anyway? The Colts Vikings game is over and if I were you I'd be more worried about how your team will fold in the playoffs when they face the Pats again.
    Les Steckel, More Bud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast