Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    scorptile is offline Starter

colts at vikings

hopefully i can get tickets to this game to see manning shred that non existant pass defense and bob sanders saying hello to AD hehe ;D
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: colts at vikings

"scorptile" wrote:
    hopefully i can get tickets to this game to see manning shred that non existant pass defense and bob sanders saying hello to AD hehe ;D
    We shall see about the pass defense, but it will be the top challenge for that Vikings unit in 2008, to be sure.

As to Bob Sanders saying "Hello" to Purple Jesus - I do believe for that to occur, Bob would actually have to be on the field and healthy.
    Since that so rarely happens during the regular season, the chances of them actually meeting are slim.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"scorptile" wrote:
    Too bad you won't be able to get tickets to see that....not that you can't get tickets, its just if you go to the game, thats not what you'll see
    ;D

Sanders can say hello to AD and a few seconds later can wave goodbye to him as he runs in for the TD!

-That is if he's not to soar to wave after getting plowed over
    :P

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"scorptile" wrote:
    i wouldnt say non existant pass defense, but since its peyton who can shred any D, ill give u that, but with Bob Sanders saying hi to AD, Bob would be on his back and AD would be saying goodbye

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

scorptile is offline Starter

then none of you know bob sanders then. ya know the Defensive player of the year last year. the man that is a bullet. if you have ever seen what he does to RB's in full time speed its amazing. look at the SB run they had when sanders came back from having the worst Run defense in the league to having the best just cause of him. so if i were you guys id do some research before you make any allegations about bob not saying hi to AD which has a tendency to run upright and get hurt.
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"scorptile" wrote:
    then none of you know bob sanders then. ya know the Defensive player of the year last year. the man that is a bullet. if you have ever seen what he does to RB's in full time speed its amazing. look at the SB run they had when sanders came back from having the worst Run defense in the league to having the best just cause of him. so if i were you guys id do some research before you make any allegations about bob not saying hi to AD which has a tendency to run upright and get hurt.
    I know all about Bob Sanders - he's a stud.
    He also gets hurt a lot.
    And Purple Jesus is as fast as any man in the NFL with pads on.

Will be an exciting matchup - which is why I said in other places on PPO that I expect it to be a Sunday Night game.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"scorptile" wrote:
    With any luck at all Big Pat will get to Manning and do a flop on him.
    Bob Sanders will remember the name Peterson.
    After watching his back the entire game, as he is running for TD's.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"scorptile" wrote:
    Funny you say that... I actually do know Bob Sanders. He went to High School in Erie PA at Prep HS
    our rival, but a lot of my friends went there. He graduated the same year as me and I've met him a few times... I got to watch him play throughout HS.

So, actually, I probably know his style of play better than you... but no big deal.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"scorptile" wrote:
    Unlike some of the other responses you got, i won't stoop to your level. I will simply remind you that the last time we played, the Colts won on a last min field goal. Our Offense is better while your offense is a year older. Our defense is vastly improved, while your defense is dealing with rehabing injuries to several key players. Lets just wish for an exciting game as football fans.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"scorptile" wrote:
    Then you don't know AD then. ya know the Rookie of the Year last year.
    set the record for most rushing yards in a game, and had two 200+ yard games, was the MVP of the Pro Bowl. If you have ever seen AD run, you'd know he runs through defenders of all kinds. So if I were YOU, id watch some of AD's games and do some research before you make any allegations about Adrian "All Day" Peterson not running over Bob Sanders.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast