Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Colt's starting DT arrested with Marijuana, won't play in week 2

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Personally, I don't believe for a second that it was a facade and I think Z hit the nail on the head.
    You were being an idiot.
    Just like you continue to be with the Favre episode.
    You hated the thought of him coming just because he was from a team you hated.
    Many posts of yours have been thought out, but, you have two major strikes into the idiot column from your ballistic rant after one loss that was laden with opinion and your crazy attitude against picking up a player from a team you despise.
    Those were both situations where you lost it and where it warranted a drop in the spreadsheet.
    You still have hope though, some consistently post crap like that and are so far down in the bowels of the spreadsheet that they are perpetual outliers regardless of what they post.
    LOL, if you doubt me, you have my number, give Wildwoman a call.
    She thought I would get banished for doing it.
    She did think it would be funny though.

;D
    Wow, Proph served you up a slick willy sandwich and this is your response?
    YUP.
    No way I can convince him otherwise.
    Why try?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Personally, I don't believe for a second that it was a facade and I think Z hit the nail on the head.
    You were being an idiot.
    Many posts of yours have been thought out, but, you have two major strikes into the idiot column from your ballistic rant after one loss that was laden with opinion and your crazy attitude against picking up a player from a team you despise.
    Those were both situations where you lost it and where it warranted a drop in the spreadsheet.
    You still have hope though, some consistently post crap like that and are so far down in the bowels of the spreadsheet that they are perpetual outliers regardless of what they post.

;D
    YUP.
    Why try?

Trying to convince people your opinion is right is like trying to convince a girl to sleep with me

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    You were being an idiot.

;D
    YUP.
    Why try?

Trying to convince people your opinion is right is like trying to convince a girl to sleep with me
    LOL, I think it is beyond thier comprehension that I might try to be something other than an optimist and find humor in the fact some people fell for it.

Again, probably why I only got one vote for being funny I suspect.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=47745.msg834468#msg834468 date=1221150046]
    You were being an idiot.

;D
    YUP.
    Why try?

LOL, I think it is beyond thier comprehension that I might try to be something other than an optimist and find humor in the fact some people fell for it.

Again, probably why I only got one vote for being funny I suspect.

;D
    [/quote]

I know whats happening homie!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    You were being an idiot.

;D
    I was on to you.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    You were being an idiot.

;D
    YUP.
    Why try?

It is much easier to convince a woman to sleep with me than to convince some people on PPO

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=Prophet link=topic=47745.msg834468#msg834468 date=1221150046]
    You were being an idiot.

;D
    YUP.
    Why try?

It is much easier to convince a woman to sleep with me than to convince some people on PPO
    [/quote]

Especially if you can get within a clubs reach of them

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678