Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Collinsworth can suck my ass!

i hate how bias this pencil neck cow patty is... farve this, walker that... AND if i ever hear how awesome KGB is again, i'll f*&kin' hurl! Collins-premature-birth is a hack and clearly in bed with the pack. in fact, if i ever hear that stupid nickname again, i'll turn off the sound. i am disgusted.

in the second half, i didn't hear anything positive about the vikes at all from him... even as they were coming back.

F&*K Collins-premature-birth!

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Did you happen to hear Aikman in the first half say something like "well we figured we'd be able to run the ball on the outsides this week" then he corrects himself and says "I mean the packers believe this".

I really dont like that announcing crew. Them and the sunday night crew are just bias toward certain teams.

There is to many people on both those crew there is no need for 3 people to call a game. 2 is enough

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

That's why I turn the sound off on the T.V. and listen to the radio broadcast from KFAN.

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

The sunday night crew really is bad. I'm watching them right now and Theismann is really pissin me off. He's worse than madden.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

pep2moss is offline Rookie

that was the worst crew of announcers ive ever listened to

scorptile is offline Starter

well talkin about bias play a game against the patriots and see how perfectly awesome they are...now that makes me sick...they are not perfect and they are just not that great of a team... :roll:
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Collins-worthless has his head so far up GB's a$$, he can tongue-kiss Brett Favre! I couldn't believe how he ridiculed the Vikes' defense there in the fourth quarter when we were down by 14, how "the Vikings' defense should be congratulated on making a tackle" and all that other crap. He really shut his yapper when they were coming back to tie the game! As far as I'm concerned, when you're an announcer and so obviously biased for one team or another you are NOT doing your job! I'd like to see Corey Chavous, Brian Williams and Antoine Winfield meet that a-hole in a back alley and turn him into that crying sissy-girl he is! He makes me want to PUKE!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I really didn't mind tonight crew so much. Sunday night crew is absolutely brutal too. They think everyone is the best player in the NFL.

"Oh look he just picked up 2 yards"
    "Yah he's been doing that all season, he is such a warrior, definitely one of the best in the game right now"

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

T-Bone is offline Rookie

I have always thought of Collins-dork as a real scrotum sucker, but he did make me laugh today. They were commenting on Cortez' kickoffs (little short for my liking) and he said, "And that is why he drives a truck."
    One other comment...is it not amazing that not one player on D showed up to play in the first 3 quarters. How can no one be up for a game at Lambeau while wearing a vikes jersey? did we even touch Favre today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast