Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Cold Pizza

  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope there is minimal attention.
    The more they think the Vikings suck the happier I am, that is one correlation that does imply causation.
    I don't care about the attention, one way or another.
    Our opponents won't pay one single iota of attention to what the media says about us or how we are ranked in meaningless polls.
    Lovie Smith and the Bears coaches are breaking down our film from Sunday, not the man-love which is or is not coming from the media.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    oakmage's Avatar
    oakmage is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    193

    Re: Cold Pizza

    Can I just say major DITTO to what you just said?

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope there is minimal attention.
    The more they think the Vikings suck the happier I am, that is one correlation that does imply causation.
    I don't care about the attention, one way or another.
    Our opponents won't pay one single iota of attention to what the media says about us or how we are ranked in meaningless polls.
    Lovie Smith and the Bears coaches are breaking down our film from Sunday, not the man-love which is or is not coming from the media.

    =Z=
    I think that Z is just "in love with man-love"...LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope there is minimal attention.
    The more they think the Vikings suck the happier I am, that is one correlation that does imply causation.
    I don't care about the attention, one way or another.
    Our opponents won't pay one single iota of attention to what the media says about us or how we are ranked in meaningless polls.
    Lovie Smith and the Bears coaches are breaking down our film from Sunday, not the man-love which is or is not coming from the media.

    =Z=
    I think that Z is just "in love with man-love"...LOL
    One phone call is all it will take to keep you in Homeland Security hell this weekend, buster.
    Just one little anonymous tip!
    ;D

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #15
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: Cold Pizza

    Who cares what those two idiots say good or bad or indifferent about the vikes. Let's just play the underdog role and come in and snatch the North!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  6. #16
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Cold Pizza

    Skip Bayless and Woody Paige are morons plain and simple, I wouldn't listen to them to much.

  7. #17
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Cold Pizza

    Looking at the schedule & assuming worst case scenerio, I show a possible 10-6 or 11-5

    Washington - W
    Carolina - W
    Chicago - L
    Buffalo - L/W? Pickem
    Seattle - L
    New England - L
    SF - W
    GB - W
    Miami - W
    Arizona - W/L? Pickem
    Chicago - L
    Detroit - W
    Jets - W
    GB - W
    Rams - W/L? Pickem

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "Slade" wrote:
    Looking at the schedule & assuming worst case scenerio, I show a possible 10-6 or 11-5

    Washington - W
    Carolina - W
    Chicago - L
    Buffalo - L/W? Pickem
    Seattle - L
    New England - L
    SF - W
    GB - W
    Miami - W
    Arizona - W/L Pickem
    Chicago - L
    Detroit - W
    Jets - W
    GB - W
    Rams - W/L? Pickem
    You're smoking some serious stuff, dood, if you think we're losing to either Arizona or St. Louis at home.
    I'm thinking 13-3 now, with losses to the Bills (let down loss after the big W this weekend), Seahawks and Bears on the road.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,843

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Slade" wrote:
    Looking at the schedule & assuming worst case scenerio, I show a possible 10-6 or 11-5

    Washington - W
    Carolina - W
    Chicago - L
    Buffalo - L/W? Pickem
    Seattle - L
    New England - L
    SF - W
    GB - W
    Miami - W
    Arizona - W/L Pickem
    Chicago - L
    Detroit - W
    Jets - W
    GB - W
    Rams - W/L? Pickem
    You're smoking some serious stuff, dood, if you think we're losing to either Arizona or St. Louis at home.
    I'm thinking 13-3 now, with losses to the Bills (let down loss after the big W this weekend), Seahawks and Bears on the road.

    =Z=
    That's why they are listed as "Pickem". They can go either way. Card's O is pretty dang good, (except the line) & the Rams can be hot or cold. The Rams are a turf team too, so they won't be out of their element. Hopefully week 17 won't mean much for us by that time. But again, these are pickems...

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Cold Pizza

    "Slade" wrote:
    That's why they are listed as "Pickem". They can go either way. Card's O is pretty dang good, (except the line) & the Rams can be hot or cold. The Rams are a turf team too, so they won't be out of their element. Hopefully week 17 won't mean much for us by that time. But again, these are pickems...
    Re:
    Arizona - the sucky line is why we will dominate.
    And their defense is horrendously bad.
    If the Vikes don't win by 10, they should be sent down to the CFL.

    Re:
    St. Louis - the Vikes dominate the Rams and will do so again.
    If for no other reason than to spank that joke-of-a-coach Scott Linehan.

    Pick-em, schmick-em!
    We will dominate on the road to the Super Bowl crown!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mafia Pizza
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 09:20 AM
  2. Killer gets last wish, $1,200 in pizza
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:37 PM
  3. $1,000 pizza pie? That's amore!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 07:48 PM
  4. Omar jacobs on cold pizza
    By DaunteHOF in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Cutler on Cold Pizza
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •