Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Coaching Options for 2014

So looks like they will let Frazier play out the year. Probably a good move because, at this point winning is counter productive and Leslie sure don't know how to do that.

Now I would like to see Musgrave fired just because no one should be as bad as him and have a NFL job. But I guess ill let him play out the year in the interest of mission 'SHIT THE BED FOR TED'. Really though its no coincidence Atlanta got good when he left. The guy isn't qualified to run a 7-11 let alone an NFL offense. Id fire him as they are walking off the field week 17. Then I would fire whoever was responsible for hiring Musgrave. In addition, id then go fire the guy responsible for hiring the guy, that hired Musgrave.

Now onto 2014, lets face it Cower or any big name coach is not coming here. Not to this mess. So we are going to have to either hire a coordinator or a college coach. Iv heard its only mater of time until David Shaw from Stanford is coaching in the NFL. I kinda think he would be a good fit.

So who are the coordinators that will be getting a head coaching gig next season and what is everyones thoughts?

#FireFrazier #FireMusgrave #GetADamnQBAlready #BlowItUp #MaybeChillyWasntSoBadAfterAll
    Last edited by PInfante97; 10-28-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    If we have the same front office the HC is irrelevant.

Spielman will survive under the premise that he didn't get to pick his own coach. Im down on the whole organization. (Except for Zygi, the guy wants to win and that what you want from your owner... Love Zygi) But Spielman im semi OK with. Kinda like id rather stick with the devil I know then the devil I don't....

Blog Entries
    My opinion of Wilf is not as rosy.

If the Vikings' offense reminds you of the 1998 Eagles - when they averaged 10.1 points per game - the common denominator is Bill Musgrave.

Blog Entries
    It reminds me of the 2007,2008 and 2011 Vikings offense.

yeah need a qb, and need 1 bad. id draft 2 this coming draft and pray the jags and buccs can win a few games. Bridgewater is the best since Luck & RG3

Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    Spielman will survive under the premise that he didn't get to pick his own coach. Im down on the whole organization. (Except for Zygi, the guy wants to win and that what you want from your owner... Love Zygi) But Spielman im semi OK with. Kinda like id rather stick with the devil I know then the devil I don't....
    Huh?

Wilf's are criminals and I am embarrassed that they own this team. What owner doesn't want to win?
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    If not Frazier, i would like for them to look at Hue Jackson.

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Huh?

Wilf's are criminals and I am embarrassed that they own this team. What owner doesn't want to win?
    Red McCombs the last few years

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast