Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Coach aproval ratings, as voted by fans

Only 5% of 1150 people approves the chiller.So it is 57 ,or better said Marrdro voted 57 times ,You crack me up my friend
    ;D
    El underdog.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"El" wrote:
    Only 5% of 1150 people approves the chiller.So it is 57 ,or better said Marrdro voted 57 times ,You crack me up my friend

;D
    Marrdro voted 57 times.
    That is hillarious.
    Even the best Vikings fans can find a reason to laugh in these troubling times.

tclawmen is offline Starter

#1 reason why Childress has to go

There has been so much talk about firing Childress in the recent weeks (not unlike last year) and the reasons have ranged from inability to motivate the team, playcalling, overall offensive scheme, utilization of skill players at crucial times, time management ect ect. While some of these offerings may have validity, the true test of any coach and the validity of the system he wants to employ is ...does the head coach believe in his players and does he trust them
    to succeed. Those 2 questions were clearly answered yesterday when being down by 2 scores, late in the 4th quarter, no time outs left, 4th down situation and insted of trusting his team to succeed, he wont allow them to try to make a play. He wont give the team a chance to win the game. He actually waived the white flag and called for a punt ending any hope (however slim) of a comeback. He quit on his team pure and simple. Whether or not you accept any or all of the other rational used to fire this knucklehead is something that can be debated but IMO once a coach quits on his team its time for him to go!!

douginc is offline Starter

Re: #1 reason why Childress has to go

I think this thread will most likely be merged, but to throw in my 2 cents...

When people blame the turnovers and bad play from the players as the #1 reason the team is losing, do they generally believe our players are worse than the 10-6 team Tice ran a few years back?
    That our players (that cost a billion dollars, roughly) brought in this offseason are so inept that they warrant a 1-3 record.
    I personally refuse to believe our talent level is well below that of the Buffalo Bills, the Tennessee Titans, or even the Oakland Raiders/Kansas City Chiefs.
    The terribly stupid penalties, turnovers, and poor clock management have emerged since the Chiller arrived and have since lingered.
    Players have come and gone, but the unacceptable performances remain - the logical reasoning of blaming anyone other than Childress is all but impossible now.

These reoccurring themes on the field and the perpetually disappointing seasons have only ONE common denominator:
    The man behind the mustache.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: #1 reason why Childress has to go

"douginc" wrote:
    I think this thread will most likely be merged, but to throw in my 2 cents...

When people blame the turnovers and bad play from the players as the #1 reason the team is losing, do they generally believe our players are worse than the 10-6 team Tice ran a few years back?
    That our players (that cost a billion dollars, roughly) brought in this offseason are so inept that they warrant a 1-3 record.
    I personally refuse to believe our talent level is well below that of the Buffalo Bills, the Tennessee Titans, or even the Oakland Raiders/Kansas City Chiefs.

These reoccurring themes on the field and the perpetually disappointing seasons have only ONE common denominator:
    The man behind the mustache.
    I agree.
    Give us the same coaching staff we had when tice went 9-7, and we'd probably be going 11-5 this year.
    We are far more talented.
    Hell, we have more talent than the Bears and Eagles, yet aparantly they have no problem scoring.
    Eagles/Cowboys game, they were scoring almost at will.
    We're more talented than the jets, yet they put up 56 with almost no running game.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

All those teams you mentioned have one common denominator!!.. they ALL have a competent QB!!~!... we don't!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Googled in images Childress and found this in the very 1st page

Woow,pass me your hair lotion Chiller
    :
    El underdog.

nailhead77 is offline Starter

What the heck is Zigi thinking about???

With the news of Linehan being fired and lane kiffin on his way out, i wonder if Zygi is thinking about pulling the same move?
    This team is much more talented than the rams or raiders but the records are nearly the same.
    Has anyone heard any rumblings that chilly is on the hot seat??
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.monthlyreview.org/mrzine/frankenstein_villagers488.jpg[/img]

Fire Childress now!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: What the heck is Zigi thinking about???

"nailhead77" wrote:

With the news of Linehan being fired and lane kiffin on his way out, i wonder if Zigi is thinking about pulling the same move?
    This team is much more talented than the rams or raiders but the records are nearly the same.
    Has anyone heard any rumblings that chilly is on the hot seat??
    Well, someone mentioned on the yell last night that they heard Ed Werner (on Sirius NFL radio) say that Childress could be fired as early as today....

...but no one was able to find any mention of that rumor in print, and no one heard that tidbit repeated on the radio. I have a feeling they were talking about Linehan or Kiffin and wishful thinking replaced that with "Childress" in the listener's mind.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast