Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Yeah, he's dropping like a rock! He might fall to top 3 instead of number one.
    I don't think the combine results are going to have much effect on where he gets drafted, with the possible exception of how he interviews.
    cloweny is a beast.he will go one or two ...hey look at the tape he can play like no other ...work habits well when you dominate on god given ability why do you need good work habits he is young ...he will learn that he will have to take it up a notch ...big question will he take plays off ...i think no ....THE GREAT LT OF THE NY GIANTS WAS NEVER IN THE WEIGHT ROOM ...AND DID A LOT OF CRACK....IF HE WAS CLEAN AND SOBER AND WORKED AT HIS CRAFT ...WELL

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleblood32 View Post
    cloweny is a beast.he will go one or two ...hey look at the tape he can play like no other ...work habits well when you dominate on god given ability why do you need good work habits he is young ...he will learn that he will have to take it up a notch ...big question will he take plays off ...i think no ....THE GREAT LT OF THE NY GIANTS WAS NEVER IN THE WEIGHT ROOM ...AND DID A LOT OF CRACK....IF HE WAS CLEAN AND SOBER AND WORKED AT HIS CRAFT ...WELL
    I'm not generally a huge grammar Nazi, but Jesus man, clean up your posts a bit. It'll do wonders.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Wherever he goes, he had better clean up his attitude towards work. All his life has been "the best guy on the field", but that was before the NFL. He WILL meet his match there, if not every day, enough to give him a bigger freshman wall than most.

At times, he reminds me of Randy Moss; an unbelievable talent, but there is WAY too much ego there. Moss might make it to the HoF, but there should have never been any doubt at all. Clowney walks with the same strut, if you take my meaning.

If he DOES make it to #8, I'd be happy with him, but kinda sick about it as well; how many "DANGER" signs would he have to throw up for 7 teams to pass on him?
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12