Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Classy Team

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

A Classy Team

D@mnit yall always have to rag on me when i state my opinion. Brady in the regular season is average, only in the playoffs is when he elevates his game up to a high level. Their's nothing wrong with that, i'm talking about overall though. Montana, Aikman, Bradshaw were all great in the regular season and playoffs, thats why they deserve a spot in the hall.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A Classy Team

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    D@mnit yall always have to rag on me when i state my opinion. Brady in the regular season is average, only in the playoffs is when he elevates his game up to a high level. Their's nothing wrong with that, i'm talking about overall though. Montana, Aikman, Bradshaw were all great in the regular season and playoffs, thats why they deserve a spot in the hall.
    Everything in the regular season is geared for the Super Bowl. What is the point of having an awesome regualar season if you cannot even get to the SB? Thats why they play, to win a championship.

Brady is above average. His numbers were pretty good considering they are not a passing team, but a team built off of the run. Manning and Pep would give up all of their numbers for even a shot at the SB. If you think Bradshaw was great in the regular season, look again. He is in the hall because he was the QB on a team that won 4 SB's (because of a dominating Defense.)

Lastly, nobody is "ragging" on you for your opinions. Maybe you are ragging on me for giving mine in reponse to yours? If you have an opinion that somebody wants to challenge, you'd better be able to back it up.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

A Classy Team

I hate the eagles almost as much as the packers now since they beat us twice. The stupid fumble at the goal line in the first game by daunte right when he was going to score then the none challenge of To's Touchdown that wasnt a td by Tice and getting in the red zone and having to settle for field goals. We were moving the ball on them in the postseason game but two picks and the botched fg attempt. I cant stand how lucky the eagles have been this season alone. The browns had them beat until Mcnabb scrambled for 14 yards on a 3rd and 13 to set up Akers to win it. We would beat the eagles in the dome. We should have beat them in phily.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

JohnnyBGoode is offline Rookie

A Classy Team

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I hate the eagles almost as much as the packers now since they beat us twice. The stupid fumble at the goal line in the first game by daunte right when he was going to score then the none challenge of To's Touchdown that wasnt a td by Tice and getting in the red zone and having to settle for field goals. We were moving the ball on them in the postseason game but two picks and the botched fg attempt. I cant stand how lucky the eagles have been this season alone. The browns had them beat until Mcnabb scrambled for 14 yards on a 3rd and 13 to set up Akers to win it. We would beat the eagles in the dome. We should have beat them in phily.
    Well for one, your wrong. you would not have beat the eagles in the dome. your defense is not good enough. And to, you did not play them in the dome. You can look back the whole season and think "what if" or "If we would have " ... you didnt, you lost, and you dont deserve to be playing in jacksonville. only two teams EARNED that right, like it or not. Start lookin to next year and stop complaining about what happened or what didnt happen. Get over it my friend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234