Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Classy Team

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

A Classy Team

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I agree. Although I will bleed purple until I die, I admire the way the Pats go about their business.
    true dat!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

A Classy Team

I think the Pats will win by 7, 28-21...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

A Classy Team

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    I hope Patriots crush the Eagles. I still think Brady is overrated, but still a great QB.
    Huh? I think he is underrated. All you here about is Manning, Vick, and McNabb. What about Brady? Oh wait, he only has 2 rings and going for another.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

A Classy Team

Go Pats!!! i hate T.O and the eagles.. bunch of cocky lil fags... mitchell sux but runs his mouth too much.. trotter aint that good and gets over excited.. and T.O also gets too excited and over celebrats.. i like donovan and dawkins.. but pats are a dynasty and i hope they go down in history

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

A Classy Team

Brady is overrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you nuts. He has 2 Super Bowl rings, 2 Super Bowl MVP's and is 9-0 in playoff games. IF he is so overrated what does he have to do to get the respect?????
    Simply put if you were in a playoff game and had to choose any QB currently playing who would it be????
    Duante, he had a great season but how many big games has he won, the same goes for Manning the league MVP he had a great season but Brady has made him his bitch come playoff time. If you want over rated I would look to Mcnabb.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Del Rio Guest

A Classy Team

maybe he is suggesting that too much emphasis is placed on Brady when it comes to the teams success? That's about all I can make out of it. Over rated IMO* is Vick Brady gets his credit, but it comes in like a pill that is coated with boredom.

* Actually it's not IMO it's 99% fact, I used IMO as flame retardent.

A Classy Team

After Freddie "FroHawk" Mitchell decided to run his mouth and call the Pats seconday "patchwork", I think the Pats are going to some out and lay the wood.

Why talk smack to a team that is going for their 3rd championship in 4 years when you are a never-has-been reciever?

Eagles these days...

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

A Classy Team

Brady is not overrated nor underrated. He's won all his big games, but not without tons of help from the rest of his team.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

A Classy Team

Brady doesn't lose the game for his team. He doesn't turn the ball over, he manages games extremely well, he doesn't crack under pressure, he's just a cool, calm guy and that's what makes him good. Not to mention the 2 SB championships and the 2 MVPs in those games!! Here's to number 3 for the pats!! ccasion5:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

A Classy Team

I've changed my mind.

A couple weeks ago, I said I was leaning towards the Iggles, just because I was tired of seeing the same team winning all the time.

But this isn't like watching the Cowboys, who had so much bravado and ego, you just hated them for being there. The Patriots are bland, indeed, but they play on one cylinder....teamwork. There isn't a superstar in the bunch, and no one tries to make a name for themselves over the other.

Sorry...with clowns like T.O. playing on the other side, I think I'll put my rooting power behind the Pats and root for the Eagles fans to continue their misery. Why should Packer and Viking fans be the only ones?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast