Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mrdrae is offline Rookie

Classic NFC North Loss

It never fails a good NFC north team plays a bad team in their division and lose. :?:
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Classic NFC North Loss

True. I hate playing the Bears! They always worry me.

PapaBearHalas is offline Training Camp

Classic NFC North Loss

it was obvious earlly on that your guys were having trouble with the field. i noticed a lot of slips and loss of footing. this is not intended as smack talk but playing outdoors is becoming a serious concern for your team, if i were tice i would try and figure out a way to improve in that area.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Classic NFC North Loss

I'll agree with that. We are not a good outdoor team at all. The field condition did suck.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Classic NFC North Loss

Actually, we've got a lot of other things we're not really good at besides playing outdoors...like we're not a really good special teams-team...we're not a very good come from behind team...and definitely, we're not a very good defensive team, more so on pass defence that is...but there were lots of badly missed assignments on run defense too.

But congrats to the Bears...they played awesome and showed a lot of hunger and heart and we showed a lot of holes on O and D. Urlacher played incredible today...Bears are so lucky to have a guy like that.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Classic NFC North Loss

Bears are lucky SOBs.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Classic NFC North Loss

Answer me this: At the beginning of the game the announcers were talking about how they were spraying down the field. WHY? I'm not blaming the loss on this, because there were plenty of mistakes and we didn't deserve to win, but why would they spray it down before the game? That just doesn't make any sense to me!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Classic NFC North Loss

WORD, VKG. I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to post it and get trashed. Home Field advantage man, wet that field down, the vikings are a team of speed and they wont know what kleets to wear.

As soon as i heard it I thought WTF? I'm sure it was a bit of a strategy to slow the explosive offense down.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Classic NFC North Loss

Well like I said I'm not blaming anything on it, I was just curious as to why they would do it. It just didn't make any sense!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Classic NFC North Loss

"PapaBearHalas" wrote:
    it was obvious earlly on that your guys were having trouble with the field. i noticed a lot of slips and loss of footing. this is not intended as smack talk but playing outdoors is becoming a serious concern for your team, if i were tice i would try and figure out a way to improve in that area.
    fair point and does account for why we had slips at costly times. However having said that there was no excuse for our guys being in that position in the first place. Surely thats why there is are pre-game warm-ups, drills etc , pre-game is for checking out things such as that - especially for the road team.

That comes down to basic football savvy which you'd expect professional athletes to have.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast