Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ciatrick Fason

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ciatrick Fason

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Iactually think it depends on Mewelde. He needs to prove he can carry the load and that his success last year wasnt just a fluke. I'm all for Fason, but he is a rookie, a 4th-round draft pick in fact. No matter what happens this year, going into the 2006 season with only Moore and Fason is a pretty dangerous move.
    I think that in a year or two having Fason and Moore will be one of the best combos in the league. I see Fason as the #1 back getting most of the carries because he's more of a pounder that'll run it up the middle which'll help free up the deep ball. Moore I think is better suited to a 3rd down back, but if Fason is ever injured, he could shoulder the load pretty handily.
    I agree but a veteran backup who is dependable is also needed. I would say Moe can do it but his play time is very limited. I'm not looking for a superstar RB for 2006, I'm all for Moore or Fason starting if Bennet has a bad year. However, if we don't resign Bennett I think it would be a smart move to get any veteran workhorse to sit third on the depth chart behind Moore and Fason and fill in in case anything goes wrong.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

We have a Three-Headed Monster! This is going to be great.
    And a defense to boot.
    yippee-kay-yea MF!!!!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Great read. Fason was a steal. In the future I see MM and Fason splitting carries in a 1-2 punch to crush defenses.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

that was sucha great read. I really like this guy, hearing about his struggles and how he has his head on straight, the guy bought a maxima he didnt go out and buy a 23432423 dollar hummer for his wife, he knows how it is...man i really like this guy even more. I'd like him to be successful no matter what team he plays for.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

woah woah woah woah woah guys. This may be a bit off topic, but what the hell is all this talk about "three-headed monster" and "1-2 punch"? I'm not having this after most people on this thread complained and whined about the running back by committee we have had the past 2 years. I defended our RBBC system hard, saying it worked for us, but everyone else said, "No, we need ONE main back." Now all of a sudden, we are talking about "three-headed monsters" and "1-2 punches" in the future. Well if you ask me personally, if the switch to one star RB goes well, I don't want to go back to RBBC in the future. It would be dumb to have one starter for a year and then revert in 2006.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah.. NO THREE HEADED MONSTER!!!!!!!! Bennett is the man and will have a pretty good year for us.. Wont get hurt.. Last years injury anyone could have gotten hurt with.. Does everyone really think Fason is that good? Lets wait to see him play in a game or two..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Ciatrick? Wasn't that Eugene Robinson's problem a few years back during Super Bowl week? See-a-trick...LOL

http://slam.canoe.ca/99SuperBowl/jan31_eug.html
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"V-Unit" wrote:
    woah woah woah woah woah guys. This may be a bit off topic, but what the hell is all this talk about "three-headed monster" and "1-2 punch"? I'm not having this after most people on this thread complained and whined about the running back by committee we have had the past 2 years. I defended our RBBC system hard, saying it worked for us, but everyone else said, "No, we need ONE main back." Now all of a sudden, we are talking about "three-headed monsters" and "1-2 punches" in the future. Well if you ask me personally, if the switch to one star RB goes well, I don't want to go back to RBBC in the future. It would be dumb to have one starter for a year and then revert in 2006.
    Well, don't blow a gasket!!! :lol:
    We did okay last year with the same kind of scenario. Second in the league in rushing attempts average. I really don't see that as a problem. I have always said that "you can't have enough running backs, cornerbacks, or O-lineman!" I still hold to that.
    Alot of teams cannot boast that they have one running back, much less 3 good ones.

Vkz.....I think Fason will be that good! I hope for this year. :grin:

Emmitt Smith, Fred Taylor,.....Ciatrick Fason?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Well, don't blow a gasket!!! :lol:
    We did okay last year with the same kind of scenario. Second in the league in rushing attempts average. I really don't see that as a problem. I have always said that "you can't have enough running backs, cornerbacks, or O-lineman!" I still hold to that.
    Alot of teams cannot boast that they have one running back, much less 3 good ones.

Vkz.....I think Fason will be that good! I hope for this year. :grin:
    I totally agree with you, but the fact that there are people who agree with me now when there weren't any about 2 months ago puzzles me.
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast