Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

The Church of the Purple Jesus

And there were in the same country fans abiding in the stands, keeping watch over their team by night. And, lo, the angel of the Wilfs came upon them, and the glory of the Vikings shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
    And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
    For unto you is born this day in the city of Minneapolis a Saviour, which is Purple Jesus. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the man wrapped in purple and gold, lying in wait...the fans said one to another, Let us now go even unto the Dome, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Wilfs hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Childress, and Tarvaris, and Purple Jesus in wait for the next opponent.

- From the first gospel of Purple Jesus

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Church of the Purple Jesus

Is that Purple Hay-Zeus or is that Purple Gee-sus?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

You really should print up some purple bibles and evangelize at the next home game.
    For some reason I can easily picture you raising the book over your head and preaching to the lost souls in front of the dome.

I Tarvaris 13:4-5
    ...AD, Chilly, and the messiah will come to you on a day unbenounced and there will be many naysayers.
    Ignore them all, the trilogy will bring the purple faithful to the big dance in the sky...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    And there were in the same country fans abiding in the stands, keeping watch over their team by night. And, lo, the angel of the Wilfs came upon them, and the glory of the Vikings shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
    And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
    For unto you is born this day in the city of Minneapolis a Saviour, which is Purple Jesus. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the man wrapped in purple and gold, lying in wait...the fans said one to another, Let us now go even unto the Dome, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Wilfs hath made known unto us. And they came with haste, and found Childress, and Tarvaris, and Purple Jesus in wait for the next opponent.

- From the first gospel of Purple Jesus

=Z=
    I think that the Archbishop is ready to "beat the bishop" (see avatar for pic of the 'bishop')...he is THAT excited!!!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

And Childress spake unto the Wilfs the words of this song in the day that the Wilfs had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Favre:
    And he said,
    Purple Jesus is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

The Runner of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from unemployment.

- Acts of AD 22:3-5

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

False, Prophet?!?! ;D

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Blessed are those who have no passing game, for they shall gain yards.

Blessed are those who are impatient, for they shall find something to cheer about.

Blessed are those who are heartbroken, for hope has arrived.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for their love of the Purple, for they shall see the Kingdom of AD.

- The Gospel According to Ltrey 5:3

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Thow shalt not fall in love with a tranny Packer fan or it will mean eternal pp.o damnation

- II BLV 69:69

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

The path of the righteous team is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the linebackers and the tyranny of defensive linemen. Blessed is he, who in the name of gaps and lead blockers, shepherds the running back through the valley of defense, for he is truly his runner's keeper and the finder of lost endzones. And I will strike down upon thee with great cut-backs and furious pancakes those who would attempt to strip and tackle my runners. And you will know my name is the Vikes when I lay my touchdowns upon thee.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

This sounds like Samuel L Jackson and the Bad M.F. wallet.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast