Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Christmas weekend looks awesome this year!

Man I can't wait for christmas weekend this year. 4 straight days of football, vikes vs pack on christmas eve, lakers vs heat (kobe vs shaq) on christmas day. That is gonna be a great weekend. Oh yeah, and the lakers will beat the heat on christmas. Obviously we all know the vikes will beat the pack.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Yep my x-mas gift would be vikes beating pack of course, kobe ruining shaq's 20 big mac x-mas dinner and of course whoever the university of hawaii plays on x-mas day as well. Should be a memorable x-mas!

Hope i get my gifts on time.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I hate the Lakers!!! The NBA finals were awesome last year! I loved seeing the Fakers get their butts handed to them.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

My Christmas will rely on one game and one game only. VIKES-pack, that game will make or break my x-mas vacation!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bender_over is offline Rookie

Am I the only one who starts to like guys more towards the end of their careers? I never really liked Shaq but I'm rooting for him this year because I hate the Lakers so much. I don't know why I hated him so much before. Probably because he has a huge advantage with his size.

But I always hated Elway but rooted for him at the end of his career. The same goes for Marino and Kelly. I still hate Favre because he's a Packer but I really, really respect his ability and the way he approaches the game. That being said, I was still cheering and laughing when he threw that interception at the end of the NFC championship game last year. That pass, by the way, is the worst pass I've ever seen in my life.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Yes, it will be a good Christmas for sure. My pops and I will be on the field for the Christmas eve game vs. the pack! I'm stoked. Can't wait.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

"bender_over" wrote:
    Am I the only one who starts to like guys more towards the end of their careers? I never really liked Shaq but I'm rooting for him this year because I hate the Lakers so much. I don't know why I hated him so much before. Probably because he has a huge advantage with his size.

But I always hated Elway but rooted for him at the end of his career. The same goes for Marino and Kelly. I still hate Favre because he's a Packer but I really, really respect his ability and the way he approaches the game. That being said, I was still cheering and laughing when he threw that interception at the end of the NFC championship game last year. That pass, by the way, is the worst pass I've ever seen in my life.
    Yeah it was. I hate them gay packers so much. Ill tell you i live in Upper Michigan and i am surrounded by the sheep molesting packer fans. They were laughing and bashing my vikes when we lost to AZ on the last play and that game i really gave them hell but their excuse was where were the vikings? I was like enjoying your fudgepackers losing.

I HATE the "slackers" and The Lakers i hope both lose!!!!!!!!!!!

"TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    I HATE the "slackers" and The Lakers i hope both lose!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes the NBA finals last year were awesome. I almost puked watching Derek Fisher make that shot with only 0.4 seconds left against my team. I hate those damn lakers! Thank you Pistons!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

To all you laker haters!

BTW i loved that san antonio shot, i used to have that pic as my desktop wallpaper. One of the most clutchest shots i seen. :salute: Hated to see fisher go. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast