Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Christmas Game

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Christmas Game

"jellovike" wrote:
    Ah man I missed out! But yeah I'm really trying to go to the skins game next year cause its only a few hours away. I'd really like to meet some of the PPO Faithful. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
    We will start an official tailgate thread once the game gets about a month or so away...keep your eyes peeled around then and you will be able to join the party!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Glad to hear everything is working out for you after that crap ordeal. Hey singer!!! What a great person you are, that was straight up class on your part
    Thanx, but it was no big deal. Bought a hat. Mailed it.

Another Vikes fan from Wisconsin! I love it. That means there's one less cheesdick living in Madison when I look at the population on the city sign. :wink:

I was born & raised in Winona, MN & now live in Fountain City, WI 6 miles from where I grew up. It's about 35 clicks up river from LaCrosse.

I hear ya. I know how the razzing can be living over here, but for some odd reason, they were pretty quiet about half way thru the season.

I'm a season ticket holder and go to every Vikings home game. Only been to training camp once, but it was a great time. You'll enjoy it!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"cajunvike" wrote:
    We will start an official tailgate thread once the game gets about a month or so away...keep your eyes peeled around then and you will be able to join the party!!! :grin:
    Caj,

Don't forget to let me know when you're going to be in Minny again this fall.

We'll get you hooked up with tix.

I never got to meet Mrs. Cajun last time, or tasted your infamous gumbo.

Perhaps I'll even make one of my 20 LB. cherry cheesecakes.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Caj,

How did you miss the gumbo??? There was a boatload of it for the asking!!! As for Mrs. Cajun, she was being moody and hiding out in the camper....her loss!!! We had a great time there anyway...and I want to go back for at least one game next season! I am thinking that the Packer game again would be the best one...I just loved seeing those Pack fan faces when Edinger booted the game-winner!!!

I think that I might just fly in next time though...and maybe impose on my cousin to cook the gumbo at her house and then bring it over from there...it would make things much easier and free me up to party more!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Caj,

How did you miss the gumbo??? There was a boatload of it for the asking!!! As for Mrs. Cajun, she was being moody and hiding out in the camper....her loss!!! We had a great time there anyway...and I want to go back for at least one game next season! I am thinking that the Packer game again would be the best one...I just loved seeing those Pack fan faces when Edinger booted the game-winner!!!

I think that I might just fly in next time though...and maybe impose on my cousin to cook the gumbo at her house and then bring it over from there...it would make things much easier and free me up to party more!
    I didn't actually miss it. We had just finished eating breakfast & I didn't have the room.

I could kick myself now.

If it was half as good as it looked, it was definitely delish! :grin:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Caj,

Dang! I've missed out on all the good food! Love gumbo, and cherry cheesecake (NY kind is best).
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Caj,

Dang! I've missed out on all the good food! Love gumbo, and cherry cheesecake (NY kind is best) .
    I know a piece of my cheesecake would change your mind.

I hope alot of you can make it out to San Francisco for the Vikings-49rs game next year! I know the Southern California,Northern California, and Arizona Viking club's will be out in force like we were in San Diego for the Charger games in 2000 and especially 2003,when the purple fans took over the parking lot for a kick-#ss tailgate party!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    I know a piece of my cheesecake would change your mind.
    I'm sure it would! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789