Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Game

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Christmas Game

"cajunvike" wrote:
    BTW, were you the woman that I met at halftime along with several other Viking fans during halftime outside the Section 111/112 portal...if so, I enjoyed meeting you and hope that you get another chance very soon to see our favorite team play live! GO VIKINGS!!!
    Hey cajunvike!!!! Yea, thats me!!! I told you I had joined here but hadn't posted yet!! Someone has a picture of us, with my hat that was stolen!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"singersp" wrote:
    vikefan7549

Sorry to hear about the loss of your hat & the difficulty you went thru.

Being reimbursed for the hat certainly doesn't replace it. It's hard to wear a check.

I will be at the Bears game on Sunday & going to the Minnesota Vikings store at the Mall of America on Saturday.

If I find a Helga hat, am I sure I will, I will pick one up for you & send it to you free of charge.

It's probably hard to find one in PA anyways.

I'll PM you on Monday if I'm successful in finding one or not.

Thanks singersp, I would appreciate that! Your right, they ain't to be found anywhere in PA, MD, or WV! Don't think I haven't looked. My son-in-law got it in MN for me when he had to go there for his work, or I wouldn't have had it at all. I'll send you the money for it as soon as I get that Ravens check!

By the way, I like the way the forum changed the first name for Cass! I didn't do it!

lilvikes33 is offline Training Camp

Baltimore.....

I live in Maryland and my christmas present was tickets to the Ravens-Vikings game. Even though i was extremely dissappointed, i saw a couple things that i really liked.

When i was sitting among all the Ravens fans, and it was i think third down..i pointed out Troy Williamson and warned them about him. Right after i said it he caught that 50 somthing yard pass. That play showed the potential he has with our offense. I was going crazy after that play yellin to all of the ravens fans..dat i told them that the kid is fast.

I was dissapointed with the defense. No push by the defensive line. Soft zone with too much cusion. It seemed as tho we were protecting the long ball while letting them march down the field.

Watching Sharper intercept the ball was priceless. The way i saw him effortlessly read and make a play was promising. (He was long arms)

The run defense was pretty good.

I had fun at the game but it would have been so much better had we won...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Baltimore.....

How come you didn't come and tailgate with us???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    vikefan7549

Sorry to hear about the loss of your hat & the difficulty you went thru.

Being reimbursed for the hat certainly doesn't replace it. It's hard to wear a check.

I will be at the Bears game on Sunday & going to the Minnesota Vikings store at the Mall of America on Saturday.

If I find a Helga hat, am I sure I will, I will pick one up for you & send it to you free of charge.

It's probably hard to find one in PA anyways.

I'll PM you on Monday if I'm successful in finding one or not.
    Damn Singer! What a guy, huh? That's awesome that you'd do that for her.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Just another example that we have the best fans here at PP.O!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    'cause you probably would have stole his hate then.. :wink:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Cause I didn't know!!! Next time for sure!! Had to have been better than the Ravens tailgate I was at. But they were friends of my daughter and didn't hassal me to much.

"vikefan7549" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    BTW, were you the woman that I met at halftime along with several other Viking fans during halftime outside the Section 111/112 portal...if so, I enjoyed meeting you and hope that you get another chance very soon to see our favorite team play live! GO VIKINGS!!!
    Hey cajunvike!!!! Yea, thats me!!! I told you I had joined here but hadn't posted yet!! Someone has a picture of us, with my hat that was stolen!
    I think that the picture taker was with one of the other posters here (PhillyVikes maybe?).

BTW, we were talking about screen names...Webby will change yours if you want to have something more unique or distinctive...just ask him.

"vikefan7549" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Cause I didn't know!!! Next time for sure!! Had to have been better than the Ravens tailgate I was at. But they were friends of my daughter and didn't hassal me to much.
    Next time check the board beforehand...we will always post a thread like this so that we can coordinate the tailgate party...we usually exchange cell phone numbers via PM so that if the location changes (which it did), we can still steer everyone into the proper location (although some people *cough* Pologirl *cough* still didn't show). Don't know when that will be next...but we will start to plan when the schedule comes out.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast