Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    It may have not been only theirs, but there's been positive minicap articles about players you've been salivating over.

Again, if it's positive, you get jizzed over it, if it's negative about a player you like, It's drivel that they are spewing.
    I find that hard to agree with. There are things to look for in Minicamp, but none of them make me salivate.

You gotta have pads on and have some hitting going on for me to drool all over the place.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I find that hard to agree with. There are things to look for in Minicamp, but none of them make me salivate.

You gotta have pads on and have some hitting going on for me to drool all over the place.
    Don't forget girth. Pads unnecessary for that. Maybe just a little saliva?

Hey it's better than TJack who always seemed to dominate in practice, and then totally suck during the actual games. Unless of course you count the games he won by simply handing the ball off to #28. Oh how I miss those glorious jump passes....
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    In this thread, I noted two reports from camp: one stating Ponder was spotty and using bad technique; the other stating he was a bright spot and on target. The authors were just calling what they were seeing.

I am wary of a quarterback with poor technique - even with a new play or two at practice.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    In this thread, I noted two reports from camp: one stating Ponder was spotty and using bad technique; the other stating he was a bright spot and on target. The authors were just calling what they were seeing.

I am wary of a quarterback with poor technique - even with a new play or two at practice.
    Watch Peyton mannings footwork during a game and then tell me how wary you are about technique.

Another one that comes to mind is Philip Rivers windup and release....Watch Brees when he gets to running around in the pocket. Even the old Noodle showed some pretty horrific technique at times when he was under the gun.

Truth is, it happens to all of them. All of them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12