09-23-2012, 04:48 PM #31Asst. Coach
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
I feel a little better now that we were more aggressive and he still had a pretty good game. All those floaters are still making me nervous though and I would like to see him put a little more zip on the ball. Floaters allow the defense to get there quicker but a bullet gives the receiver more time to make a move and get some YAC.
09-23-2012, 06:32 PM #32Tuco the world.....
Christian Ponder - NFL's Leader In Completion Percentage
So far he is looking like a keeper
09-24-2012, 12:20 PM #34
8. I wonder if that 25 million should have gone to Grubbs contract adding some talent to our Oline. Grubbs and Kahil would be a nice blocking combo.
9. We should have addressed WR before the 4th round... told you so
Kalil has definitely helped fix our OL woes and again, we haven't seen this WR complete yet. Simpson should answer a few questions this week.
10. Smith is a young saftey but I saw nothing that makes me think he was worthy of a 1st round pick and passing up on or another key player. We are still getting killed in this scheme. The cover two is a leagues whore everyone knows how to have their way with her.... told you so.
11. We are now taking Kevin Williams out on 3rd downs.... why Baby Jesus.... why...
12. What pick will we make with our top pick this season? I am hoping for Robert Woods out of USC. In my dream situation... we would Take Woods, trade next years first and this years 3rd to selected Star Lotulelei and then draft either M'Teo to play MLB, or Reid at safety.Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.
09-24-2012, 12:23 PM #35
On a side note, it also shows that the coaches are actually coaching them. Every time I was convinced we were done, the offense has come in and proved me wrong and its the little things that they are doing that makes me hopeful.Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.