Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I feel a little better now that we were more aggressive and he still had a pretty good game. All those floaters are still making me nervous though and I would like to see him put a little more zip on the ball. Floaters allow the defense to get there quicker but a bullet gives the receiver more time to make a move and get some YAC.

Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    I feel a little better now that we were more aggressive and he still had a pretty good game. All those floaters are still making me nervous though and I would like to see him put a little more zip on the ball. Floaters allow the defense to get there quicker but a bullet gives the receiver more time to make a move and get some YAC.
    Those floaters were key. Ponder makes good decisions, drops the ball in where it needs to go. Floaters tossed out while out of the pocket? Guy was on point. I think they call that : "A Soft Touch." I believe Ponder is the poised and balanced Qb this team has been searching for. RC was a beast with the long ball, Moon? Loved him, but...Dang. JGeorge, the Favre mess, McChunky? of course there's Mcdouchbag/aka Mcmahaon, and good ole B Johnson. Loved him. What happens? He leaves and gets a SB win. T-jack? Ughh. And ya know what? I Like Webb too. But this guy, Ponder, I really believe that this guy is the future of this team. He will lead the Vikes to greatness, or, maybe lead them to L.A. Im going with greatness. Ponder is on point.
    Tuco the world.....

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Christian Ponder - NFL's Leader In Completion Percentage

So far he is looking like a keeper

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    The delusion in this thread is atrocious.
    4. Ponders does not complete deep passes. A combination of him, the Oline, WRs and play calling is to blame.
    Agree, but lets see what happens when Simpson shows next week. I just can't help but think about his speed when I saw Percy get behind that DB early this week.

8. I wonder if that 25 million should have gone to Grubbs contract adding some talent to our Oline. Grubbs and Kahil would be a nice blocking combo.
    I'm not sure what your watching. I'm liking the way Sully, Fusco and Charlie are starting to jell.

9. We should have addressed WR before the 4th round... told you so
    Hey, everybody want the T.....snicker....in the end its a wash.

Kalil has definitely helped fix our OL woes and again, we haven't seen this WR complete yet. Simpson should answer a few questions this week.

10. Smith is a young saftey but I saw nothing that makes me think he was worthy of a 1st round pick and passing up on or another key player. We are still getting killed in this scheme. The cover two is a leagues whore everyone knows how to have their way with her.... told you so.
    We are getting killed but its not because of young Smith. That cat is everywhere and he is still learning the game for cripes sake. Definitely worth the pick IMHO.

11. We are now taking Kevin Williams out on 3rd downs.... why Baby Jesus.... why...
    Because the combination of Griff and Ballard next to Guion is getting more production/pressure.

12. What pick will we make with our top pick this season? I am hoping for Robert Woods out of USC. In my dream situation... we would Take Woods, trade next years first and this years 3rd to selected Star Lotulelei and then draft either M'Teo to play MLB, or Reid at safety.
    Are any of them a 0 tech?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    So far he is looking like a keeper
    Agree. I especially love how he can move this team when he has to.

On a side note, it also shows that the coaches are actually coaching them. Every time I was convinced we were done, the offense has come in and proved me wrong and its the little things that they are doing that makes me hopeful.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234