VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Christian Ponder

Hey guys, know this has probably been asked 100 times before, but do you think Ponder can be a solid QB for our team for a long time? Do you believe he can eventually lead us to a Super Bowl?

Thank you in advance for answering. I have been tweeting everyone at ESPN this question but never get a response.

Oh! Also, has anyone seen him throw a deep ball? Has it improved?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesFan787 View Post
    Hey guys, know this has probably been asked 100 times before, but do you think Ponder can be a solid QB for our team for a long time? Do you believe he can eventually lead us to a Super Bowl?
    I can't answer that one yet, since he has yet to prove that he can be a solid QB for our team for even a short time.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. It is too early to attempt an answer either way. A QB's rookie year is rarely indicative of his career performance. I think he has the potential... but it remains to be seen if he grows into that potential.

I like Christian Ponder, and I have high hopes for him. This season will be much more telling for me.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Thank you for your input!